Bux board boxes are commonly used for bundling and packaging of retail products. Those companies who need to provide their products at different places efficiently use these boxes for safe transportation of their products. These boxes are of excellent quality, and the best part is they are of the low price. The box board is recognized across the globe for its rough and tough surface which makes it durable enough to provide the much needed protection to the items packed inside.
This material is so efficient that is protects the product completely from all environmental hazards and other climatic changes like temperature and humidity. There are some people who assume that these boxes are very difficult to customize, but it is not the truth. They can easily be personalized with some options to suit the items and make them easy to handle and deliver. Custom Bux Board Boxes are perfect for shipping and deliver the products effectively and making them presentable at the same time.
Bux Board Boxes For Shipping:
Shipping products are the primary concern for the retail industry because the products have to be delivered from one country to another. There are numerous export methods. However, each of them is quite lengthy. In all exporting methods, the shipping companies have to consider a lot of security measures so that the products reach their destination competently. The delivery methods include big boxes that are made from bux board material.
The main reason to choose this material is that it ensures the safety of the items. The bux board boxes are one of those boxes that are competent to ship purchaser merchandise to the retail display. On the other hand, these boxes have stockpiling limit. They gather less space. They are one of the most used containers amid a huge variety of boxes. They have a very strong and tough appearance and are perfect to guard the products against stuns and shocks. They do not get any damage from the climate conditions.
These boxes could easily be modified in a number of ways as per the requirement of the product that is packed inside. They are mostly used for the capacity and storage reasons. Not only that, they are utilized for the growth of companies and business as they carry the company long along with other details so offering a free source of advertising as well. The printing on these boxes is done through latest technology due to which the purchaser is attracted towards the products. The professional team work hard to make these presentation boxes outstanding. They could be easily turned into any form or configuration according to the requirements and demands of the clients.
How To Make Custom Bux Board Boxes?
- You first have to check the shape and size of the product that you have to deliver.
- You can measure the dimensions of the product by using a measuring tape. Measure the product from all sides does not leave a single one.
- The fragile products must be covered with a bubble wrapper, so you have to measure and leave space for packaging material.
- To take the length of the bux board material you have to add the length and width. To check out the width you require adding the box height and width. You have to leave the space for the flap to turn it out.
- Draw the outlines on the bux board with the help of a pencil.
- Start cutting along the line by using a sharp cutter.
- By using marking for the bottom as well as top flaps cut along the lines so that you could get an ideal shape of the bottom and top flaps.
- Cut out the excess material of the bux board box yet ensure to keep an excess one to be glued jointly to grasp the box.
- You have to use the metal edge to fold down the box at first fold mark. Repeat this procedure until the box is folded from all folding marks.
- You have to tape up the inner side of the box with a protective gluing tape. Likewise, secure the bottom and top tabs with the packaging tape.
- Now the box is almost ready. Put the product as well as close the upper flaps.
- You have to secure the box with the tape.
Add up the address of the recipient, and now you are ready to ship your product.