As technology advances, it provides beautiful innovations, streams of creativity and bouts of euphoria at the purported intelligence of the human mind. But sometimes, this very technology falls into glitches, and the entire human race is left, dismayed, and dismal at those consequences. One such case is the issue of overheating in electronic devices. This is specifically in case of mobile phones when their warmth may grow due to prolong use, but if it is sustained overheating, it may because of concern, as it may damage the performance of your device .
Smartphones may overheat due to a number of reasons as listed below:
- Running graphics of intense proportions that push your GPU.
- Running apps that are highly demanding in nature.
- Functioning multitasking through widgets.
Connection in perpetuation through your phone like Bluetooth, WiFi etc.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 was announced in May 2016 and launched in the subsequent month. Its dimensions are 6.17 x 3.04 x 0.27 inches, weighing 5.96 ounces (0.23 kg), with front glass and aluminum body. It has hybrid dual SIM with a super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen display and 16M colors. The screen size is 5.7 inches with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The memory card slot allows for microSD, up to 256 GB while it offers 32 and 64 GB with 4 GB RAM in internal memory. The main camera offers 16 MP whole its selfie camera goes up to 8 MP. It has features like front-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, compass, proximity whilst its battery is non-removable Li-Lon 3300 mAh fast charging 18W battery. It comes in the colors, gold, pink gold and dark gray and is priced about 250 EUR.
Like other mobile devices, it has a multitude of problems which tends to create inhibitions and apprehensions amidst the minds of its users. It faces the problems of freeze and lagging, call connectivity, overnight battery drain, delay in push notification, auto rotation, Bluetooth, camera, WiFi, charging and overheating issues. However, there is no reason to believe that the result of these issues is complete admonition of your electronic device. All these issues can be fixed, and there are ways to avoid or prevent them from happening. In this article, we will address the problem of overheating in Samsung Galaxy C7 and provide ways to help you deal with this problem.
- The phone heats up due to a very busy processor. To avoid this, you can actually choose each application one by one and close each to figure out what exactly is heating it up. Try it because it actually helps it cool down.
- When your phone heats up whilst it is on the charging port, just adjust the initial charging cable, or if you no longer own it, try using another cable altogether because sometimes the fault lies in your charging cable, not your mobile device.
- If your battery is overheating, install an application that can help control the temperature. However, if the problem continues, make sure to replace the battery before it succumbs to explosion.
- If the ambient temperature is too high, close all the applications and keep the phone away from the sun, allowing it to cool down.
- If you are asking for too much power due to constant usage or activities, take breaks in between so that the device can have a moment to breathe too.
Overheating is a genuine problem faced by several users. However, it must be paid heed to because if not given adequate attention, it may turn to be a disaster, not just for the electronic device itself but also for the user in control. This is because, as previously mentioned in this article, overheating can cause explosions. Similarly, it may cause severe burns which can be to the detriment of the user and can be excessively damaging in case it is in the hands of a young adult or child.
Nevertheless, there is no reason to completely thwart your mobile set or even grow a fear for it. All you need to do be find the right way to address this problem. Your mobile device is like your baby. You have to listen to it, its desires, needs, problems and then, find ways to resolve them. It’s a lot like when your baby is crying, and you have to exhaust all possible options before you figure out why it continues to sob, so treat it likes that. Try to lessen the pressure on your mobile device and pay special care to it, as in this day and age, mobile device is perhaps your only haven.