Hair is an important part of the body that serves many purposes. It not only enhances the appearance of the person, but it also saves the head from environmental abuse. Losing less than 100 hair is normal if more hair keeps growing.
If you lose a big number of hairs every day but new hair do not grow back, you are at risk. Some people develop abnormal hair loss problem that can also cause hair thinning and baldness if not treated in a timely fashion.
The treatments such as PRP treatment can deliver temporary results while procedures such as hair transplant can deliver long-lasting results. This article discusses the safe and effective ways to stop hair fall problem permanently.
If you are a victim of hair loss and want to fix it for once and forever, this topic is for you.
Risk Factors and Routine Hair Care
There are a variety of causes of hair fall but most people suffer from it due to 6 reasons. There are factors that put you at risk of experiencing hair fall problem. Let’s have a look at these notable causes and major risk factors:
Common Causes of Hair Loss:
- A very stressful event
- Family history (heredity)
- Radiation therapy to the head
- Medications and supplements
- Certain hairstyles and treatments
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions
Major Risk Factors for Hair Fall:
- Some ages (e.g. teenage and old age)
- Stress (due to any reasons for a long time)
- Significant weight loss (through diet or exercise)
- Certain medical conditions (such as diabetes and lupus)
- Family history of balding (in any of the parent’s families)
Can Hair Loss Be Treated Effectively?
Yes, it is possible to fix hair loss permanently. There are two types of hair fall; one is known as normal hair loss and other is known as abnormal hair loss. Your hair loss is normal (and you need not worry) if you lose less than 100 hairs a day.
On the other hand, if you lose about 100 or more than 100 hairs a day, you are suffering from abnormal hair loss (and you should be worried). The person suffering from hair fall should first know the causes of hair fall and then choose a treatment that can work well for that particular type of hair loss.
In most cases, just trying a treatment is not enough; routine care, dietary measures, and lifestyle choice may also need to be changed. If you are serious about this issue, consult an expert and take practical steps to fix it. In essence, this issue can be treated effectively and safely.
Stopping Hair Loss Problem Effectively
Most of hair growth treatments people try these days deliver temporary results. To reduce or cure this issue, topical medications, oral medications, low-level laser therapy, PRP therapy, and hair transplant surgery are common these days. Only hair transplant can deliver natural-looking and long-lasting results. The other options in the list bring shorter but promising hair growth results. Let’s briefly go through these hair loss treatment options:
- Oral Medications: Some oral medications are available on online and pharmacy stores that promise to reduce your hair fall. Some of them are really helpful in curbing this issue effectively and safely. It is important to make the right choice after consulting a hair growth doctor.
- Topical Medications: Some topical medications are available on pharmacy and online stores that try to reduce hair loss. However, some of them are really helpful in curbing this issue effectively and safely. If you want to try this option, you should make the right choice after consulting a hair growth doctor.
- Hair Transplant Surgery: Besides non-surgical and non-invasive options, we also have a surgical and invasive method that is worth the high cost and side effects. We are talking about the hair transplant procedure. It removes hair from the back of the scalp and transplants to the area where it is needed. It causes damage to donor and recipient areas but delivers permanent results. Mean to say, the person who undergoes it will keep growing hair naturally.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy: It is another non-surgical and non-invasive option that uses low wavelength laser light to address the causes of hair loss. Unlike other laser treatments, this one is not likely to cause even minor side effects because a low-level laser frequency is used. One session might not be enough and two are more sessions can deliver significant results.
- PRP Treatment for Hair Loss: You might have heard or read about platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy for the face; this technique can also be used to repair scalp abnormalities thereby increasing hair growth. PRP is found in blood and it is known for its growth and healing properties. When injected into the scalp through a syringe, it can repair hair growth problems.
Hair Transplant to Fix Hair Fall Permanently
You have read above that most of hair growth treatments people try these days deliver temporary results. It has been mention above that low-level laser therapy, topical medications, oral medications, and PRP treatment can reduce hair fall temporarily.
Only hair transplant surgery can deliver long-lasting results that are also natural-looking. If you need to curb hair fall for a short time, you should turn to that oral medication, topical medications, low-level laser therapy, and PRP hair loss treatment.
The cost of hair transplant varies from person to person because this cosmetic procedure is highly customized. Mean to say, a hair restoration surgeon personalizes this technique to deliver suitable results to an individual. If you are not able to pay in cash, you can opt for installments plan.
To know the price in your case, you should get in touch with a hair transplant surgeon.
Fixing Hair Fall Permanently: The Last Word
This article discussed the safe and effective ways to stop hair fall problem permanently. If you are a victim of hair loss and want to fix it for once and forever, this topic is helpful for you. If you want to know more about advanced hair restoration methods such as PRP treatment and hair transplant surgery, you should visit the nearest hair restoration surgeon in your city.