If you are a digital marketer or SEO professional, you can leverage the potential of PPT submission for SEO benefits. All you have to do is create attractive PPT files and submit them online on various PPT submission sites.
PPT submission helps you get enough visibility on your content plus ranking on SERPs. An attractive and informative PPT or PowerPoint presentation is all that you need to intrigue a visitor’s interest. It has been a useful way of sales conversion too.
What is PPT?
PPT is the abbreviation of PowerPoint. A PowerPoint is an app through which you can create interesting presentations for seminars, conferences, and workshops. These days, several firms create PPT presentations for in-house purposes. It means they publish the same on their website to explain their products or services to customers and users at large.
Using the appropriate PPT submission strategy, you will get inbound traffic to your website through backlinks. It goes on to increase your brand credibility and overall ranking on search engines too. However, you must have the updated list of PowerPoint websites to submit your content.
What is PPT Submission in SEO?
PPT Submission in SEO works in a similar manner to how PDF does. You need to prepare unique and high-quality PowerPoint presentations and submit them online on ppt websites. It helps you generate inbound traffic and get more views on your business website.
Apart from its SEO benefits, a well-crafted PPT can help you get a big round of applause at various tradeshows, exhibitions, seminars, and conferences. It also helps you introduce your brand to other people more confidently. It is one of the best off-page optimization in SEO.
Another advantage of PPT submission is how you can easily submit PPT presentations to various video submission sites in MP4 format. It gives you additional website traffic while making your brand more popular too. Slideshare is one of the most popular and famous PPT submission sites these days used by almost every digital marketer.
What are the key benefits of PPT Submissions?
Integrate Powerpoint with Your Article
You can now easily integrate an informative PPT presentation or slide into your article. When you submit the content online on various sites, people will read the article and also appreciate the creativity behind the PPT slides.
If a customer has a choice, they prefer going through your PPT first than the article. PPTs allure people and the more effort you exert towards making it creative and informative, the better will be the result.
You should use appropriate numbers, text, images, and colorful fonts to make your presentation more alluring and irresistible.
Interesting way to Introduce Your Products And Services
Instead of writing long blogs, you can use PPT slides while introducing your brand or its products and services to the public at large. You can simply use bullet points in your PPT slides to make your points more appealing to them.
At the same time, you should also use the opportunity to describe your USPs and pitch them to customers with attractive offers or discounts, whichever is applicable.
Just like text, even PPTs can be shared online. PPTs are beneficial for enhanced rankings on various SERPs like Yahoo, Google, Yandex, and others. Search engines always crawl high-quality PPT pages. If you want to take advantage of PowerPoint presentations in your SEO, you must start creating interesting slides first.
Apart from blogs and article writing, sharing PowerPoint on relevant PPT submission sites also gives an outstanding opportunity for content writing for any firm. It is a good way to get backlinks and new leads too.
However, you have to make sure that your Website URL and focused keywords are prominently placed all over the PPT appropriately without violating any rules of the submission sites where you want to get your PPT submitted.
PPT to Video Conversion
Creating interesting PPTs is a great way to make videos. Using the right technology and SEO practice, you can easily convert your PPTs to videos and use them in various ways you want to. As soon as you convert your PPT presentation to a video, you can also upload it on your YouTube channel and grow your subscription base from scratch. Thus, PPT submission serves multiple purposes for any business firm.
Do’s and Don’ts When Submitting to PPT sites
The List of Do’s
- Your PPT needs to be unique but splendid.
- It should be visually attractive, alluring, and intriguing.
- Publish high-quality content on your PPT slides, that people want to share.
- Ideally, all images within your PPT should have relevant headings and text or description parts as well.
- Use attractive colors, font, and background effects like sound or colors.
- You must include at least three relevant website links in a complete PPT project.
- All your images need to be properly arranged and optimized.
- Make sure the first image of your PPT presentation or feature image is fascinating enough to compel visitors to view the entire PowerPoint presentation.
The List of Don’ts
- Don’t put any copied content in your PPT.
- You must have copyright or ownership over all images you will use in a PPT. Don’t use any images which you don’t own.
- You have to make sure that you balance the number of images with their corresponding words.
- Don’t make your PowerPoint presentation a replica of a blog.
- Don’t add any irrelevant image or element to your PPT, which goes against the brand tone of your company.
Find More SEO Off-Page Methods:
How To Submit a Powerpoint Presentation on PPT Sharing Websites?
Before coming to the question of how to share PPT online on various websites we have to create a PPT file first.
Creating PPT File: A Brief Explanation
- Step 1: Launch MS Powerpoint from MS Office App on Desktop.
- Step 2: Click on the New option—you will get a blank slide.
- Step 3: Choose your own template design, color, fonts, and other elements.
- Step 4: Add all relevant and informative stuff that you want to do.
- Step 5: Give a title to the file and write relevant information/ text alongside you should continue to add images, graphs, and infographics as per need.
- Step 6: Add finishing touches or elements and proofread your PPT from all sides.
- Step 7: If everything is perfect, you can now download it for submission to various online PPT submission sites.
How To Make Your PPT More Attractive and Informative?
- Choose a visually-attractive design.
- Add infographic, chart, and design without disturbing its aesthetics.
- Add necessary content depending upon the context.
- You can also exemplify your presentation with animated videos and text.
In this article, we will provide you with a list of free PPT submission sites. Based on your purpose and requirement, you can choose any of them to submit your work.
The Process of Submitting PPT to Free PPT Submission Sites
- Step 1: Shortlist some of the free PPT submission sites.
- Step 2: Read the submission guidelines for each of them.
- Step 3: Make sure all your PPT files are complete in all respects.
- Step 4: Register your name and email id on each of the shortlisted PPT submission sites.
- Step 5: If one PPT site rejects your work, you can submit it to another. That’s why you should always maintain multiple PPT submission sites.
- Step 6: Keeping the guidelines of the site in mind, you can submit your PPT file.
- Step 7: Save the link URL for future reference.
- Step 8: Your PPT file will be either approved immediately or a few hours later. You will get a congratulatory message straight to your email inbox.
How to Submit PPTs Online?
The easiest way to submit PPTs online is through SlideShare.
- Step 1: Create your free account on Slideshare with a registered email id and password
- Step 2: You can skip step 1, and get yourself registered using your Google/ LinkedIn/ or Facebook credential.
- Step 3: As soon as you are logged in, you will see the upload option.
- Step 4: You can now press the upload button to upload your PPT file and share it with the public at large.
- Step 5: Don’t forget to mention essential details like title, PPT description part, keywords, category, URL, location, etc.
- Use a free screen recording software like Loom to add voiceover or effects to your presentation. You also get an online link to share the same with your friends on social media.
- When your PPT presentation is ready, you can send the same to editors and website admins for review. If approved, you will receive an email confirming you about the same.
- You can also use tools like Slide Share, Slide Boom, and others to upload your PowerPoint presentation in shareable format and publicize it.
- Last but not the least, you can also convert your PPT presentation or file into a video and upload the same on YouTube. You can add some necessary voiceovers and effects to make your PPT file more alluring and attractive.
Top 80+ PPT Submission Sites List in 2022
|S no||PPT Sites List||DA|
Know More SEO Backlink Methods:
FAQ’s on PPT Submission Websites
No. PDF and PPT are both different. PDF is the property of Adobe. The full form of PDF is Portable Document Finder. A PDF file can’t be modified.
On the other hand, PPT (Powerpoint file) is one of the several applications offered by Microsoft in its MS Office File Package. It is operated only on an MS Windows-enabled system. You can see the P logo on top of it indicating powerpoint. Unlike PDFs, PPTs are re-editable and modifiable as per need.
The process of creating a PPT presentation is simple. You must have the necessary text, images, and concept behind the PPT ready.
All you have to do is to take a blank template on MS Powerpoint and start making your PPT presentation. Whenever required, you can take additional slides. Also, add enough animation effects, voiceover or music, and background theme to make it smart and tidy.
Plenty of people will suggest plenty of reasons behind PPT submissions. Here are some common reasons for submitting PPTs:
1. Showcase your creative talents.
2. To start practicing your designing skills and boost your confidence.
3. Get the necessary backlinks to your website by submitting your work on top PPT submission sites.
4. It gives you an additional benefit of leveraging your brand value and credibility.
PPT or Powerpoint submission in SEO refers to a process through which various brands and companies create attractive PPT files and share them online. The idea is to publish high-quality PPT presentations and get them publicized online on various sites with an URL back to the brand website.
It depends. You should submit your PPT content on almost all major PPT submission sites for maximum online visibility. Also before submitting your content, you should check a site’s website traffic and DA/PA using online tools. If the DA of such a website is above 50, it is good. If its DA is below 50, you can give it a pass.
Yes. By submitting your PPTs on various PowerPoint submission sites, you will be able to drive a lot of traffic back to your website. It is because, on those submission sites, a lot of users stay online. Even if a fraction of them visit your site, you will definitely get benefits out of it.
The process of creating a PPT submission site is not easy. As you not only need to focus on the site, but you have to make sure that you get a regular flow of content from your users.
Step 1: Contact your domain and hosting service provider. GoDaddy can be a good option.
Step 2: Give all essential details as required for the purpose of launching a website.
Step 3: You have to name the website. It is also called DOMAIN. It must be unique and shouldn’t have been used before you.
Step 4: The technical service representative will help you with that.
Step 5: Choose a PPT submission site-type theme from the Appearance menu.
Step 6: If such a theme is not available, you have to get in touch with a web developer and designer to launch a theme.
Step 7: Write all necessary pages like Contact us, About us, Products, Services, Disclaimer, and terms and conditions/guidelines.
Step 8: Finally, you have to press the publish button to make your PPT submission site activated.
Step 9: You should install the necessary plugins for more help.
Step 10: Start accepting PPTs from the general public and publish them.
Yes. As people’s attention span is decreasing day by day, PPT submission is really working now even more. You can optimize PPT submission techniques to create do-follow links and get plenty of traffic back to your website. It helps in bolstering your link-building exercise and also enhances website traffic. PPT submissions have also been useful in getting higher rankings on SERPs.
You must know that PPTs attract people and users more than long blogs. It allows potential customers to know about your products and services in a visually and aesthetically appealing manner.
No. PPT sharing isn’t black hat SEO in any manner. Here you have to utilize your PPT skills and creative potential to get a PPT ready. So, if you are sharing your PPT files in a sensible manner on various PPT submission sites, you need not worry. Just make sure that your content is fully unique. Also, never submit the same PPT on various sites.
Yes. PPT submission sites are worth in SEO. They are popular, reliable, and reputed with good SERPs. Also, their website metrics are good and have good DA/ PA/ Spam Score and other values. It is ideal to get your homework done and search some really good PPT submission sites before submitting your content.
If you submit on a not-so-popular PPT submission site, you may not get the desired benefit like fetching additional website traffic and brand publicity. That is why you must take enough time, before finalizing a site where you would publish your work.
Creating a PPT presentation always takes time. You can’t easily prepare it. It requires an ample amount of time, creativity, and skills to create a PPT file. Once you create a visually attractive PPT file, you can submit it on various PPT submission sites for SEO and branding purposes.
Let people say what they want, if blogs and articles continue to rule the SEO—so as PPT. The only difference is not too many people know about the potential benefits of PPT in SEO.