- You get access to automatically generated remarketing lists for Firebase-published apps.
- You no longer have to manually link your Firebase account to your Google Ads account.
- You can easily index your app in Google search.
- You can import conversions, adding any additional code to enable automatically collected events.
- You can use audiences created in Firebase for conversion tracking and remarketing in Google Ads.
The correct answer for the above question is:
Here you can read the explanation