Activities that you can enjoy during your vacation at Paxos Island
Although the island of Paxos is one of the smallest islands in Greece with an area spread over seven miles. Still it is one of the unspoiled islands that has an abundance of greenery, beautiful places to visit, comfortable villas to stay, tavernas to enjoy the taste of delicious and mouthwatering food, etc. In short, it can be said that the island has everything for everyone. But, despite all this, there are lots of people who hesitate to visit the island, just because of its geographical size. And, interestingly, their myth comes to end when they do not find the absence of anything present at the island.
If you are also not able to decide about the place that you should visit during your vacation. Then instead of going to some populous destination, visit the Paxos Island and witness the beauty of this nature’s ambiance with naked eyes. It would be interesting to know that there are lots of things that you can enjoy during your visit to Paxos Island.
Some of the activities that you can do at the island are referred below:
- Nightlife on the Paxos Island: However, the island is not vast in an area where people can drive luxurious cars at the high speed. But still the nights at the island are as vibrant as the nights in any of well-developed cities. The bars, clubs, restaurants, cafeterias, located at the island offer you a plethora of activities to enjoy while going out during the night. If you are willing to enjoy beach-side party throughout the night or wish to do something that is more entertaining and fun-filled then you can find lots of places to experience the pleasure of a beautiful night at an island. The sea facing bars in Gaios and Lakka beaches offers you the privilege of enjoying the taste of your favorite drink in a relaxed mood. Anyhow, if you are a music lover and prefer to enjoy parties with fast music then you can find clubs offering you the privilege of enjoying rock music to hip-hop music to latest music of your choice on demand. In short, the night of Paxos Island will change your concept of boring nightlife on the island.
- Visiting the Beaches: As the island is not very big, the different beaches located there are easy to access either by hiring a boat or taxi. During your visit to these islands, not only you will get an opportunity to learn lots of facts about Greek culture and civilization. You have an opportunity of visiting the churches, museums, restaurants. Enjoy the fun of water sports and of course exploring the secrets of caves and cliffs at these beaches.
- Relaxing in Villas: It would be interesting to know that with an objective to provide an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing vacation in a tranquil atmosphere. The villas in Paxos are well constructed and equipped with furniture. If you do not want to go out and stay in your villa. Then you can sit in the balcony and enjoy the beautiful view of the island by relaxing on a chair.
- Participate in the events: If you are visiting the Paxos Island during the season when it is crowded by the group of peace lovers across the world, then you have an opportunity of participating in the different events organized at different beaches mainly for the tourists. The main objective of these events is to entertain the visitors and provide them an opportunity to make their visit to the island a memorable event of their life.
- Visit the Turtle rescue center: Every year hundreds of turtles get injured due to smash by boats, fishing hooks, and nets. Interestingly, understanding the pain of these turtles a turtle rescue center has been developed at the island. The turtles brought to this center are given proper treatment and kept in water tanks.
- Shopping: Finally the last but not the least, despite least developed than compared to other islands, Paxos still has pedestrian malls where you can shop the latest outfits of your choice without any second thoughts.
In simple words, it can be said that are lots of fun activities that you will enjoy during your vacation at Paxos Island, along with enjoying the pleasure of living in the arms of nature.