Women’s human hair wigs are very much in demand now, as they have become an important part of both fashion and necessity. You will come across different wigs, from decking up mannequins at the stores or worn as an accessory for fashion shows decking up the models, adding up to your looks at a party to make you stand out in the crowd, these wigs are an absolute need or want for many.
Read more: Is Hair Loss Due To Vitamin D Deficiency Reversible?
In the fashion world, the use of human hair wigs is in large. In fact, if you check most of the celebs do wear wigs to stay in the trend. These wigs are not limited to celebs, even common people wear them on special occasions.
What are Women’s Human Hair Wigs?
Made from harvested human hair, these wigs replicate the natural hair look. Unlike synthetic hair wigs, these wigs look, feel and stay like your own hair. These wigs last much longer when taken well care of just like your own hair. Let us look at the most important part below as we discuss the points on human hair wigs care.
How to Take Care of Your Wig?
Wig maintenance of your human hair wig is the most important thing you should know. Let us discuss the Do’s and Don’ts to care for your human hair wigs.
Read more: How To Stop Hair Loss Problem Permanently?
- Do wash your hair after buying before you wear it. These wigs come with many chemicals that add to the quality and shine and keeps it in good condition. Washing the wig before wearing it ensures that your scalp stays protected from the side effects of those chemicals.
- Do wash your wig with a mild shampoo that is wig – safe, alcohol and paraben-free. They need to be very mild and free from sodium Laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate. Thus, make sure to read the labels before buying the shampoo for your wig.
- Do you use styling ceramic plated? It protects the wig from long term damage.
- Read more: Can CBD Oil Help with Hair Growth?
- Do wash your hair at an interval of 9 to 14 days. That will keep the hair moisture from drying off.
- Do use a good conditioner for your wig. Moisture retention is very necessary to maintain quality.
- Do always read the manufacturer’s instructions about care after buying the wig.
- Do not wear your wig immediately after buying it. Wearing it without washing can affect the health of your scalp.
- Do not wash your wig with shampoos that are strong. Alternatively, it will rip the wig off its moisture resulting in fizziness and damaged hair strands.
- Do not use non-plated styling tools. These wigs carry delicate hair strands, and styling tools can harm those easily.
- Do not wash your wig very often like every day or every two days. That will damage it.
- Never leave the wig unconditioned after washing.
- Do not mishandle the wig. They need the utmost care as they are made with delicate and quality hair.
Women’s human hair wigs require washing and styling to take proper care of. Wear them the way you want them to look on you for that natural feeling of real hair perfectly suited to your looks for any occasion. If you are looking for the best quality wigs, do check from the right dealer.