PST file is the personal storage folder in Outlook which stores emails, contacts, calendars, notes and more. Outlook only supports PST for exporting and importing any files. From time to time, Outlook released new versions with more features and more storage space. For this reason, users have upgraded from the old to new version, therefore they have multiple archive .pst files. To manage multiple PST files in one place, users are searching for a solution to merge Outlook Archive files into a single file. Therefore, in this article, I will discuss the whole process of how can user merge PST files into one.
Professional Solution to Merge Outlook Archive Files?
Outlook does not have an in-built feature and utility that allows you to combine Outlook archives into a single file. But there are some tricks to help you to perform this task. First, you need to create a new PST file and then import all PST files into the new blank PST file. This is a free solution, but it is not suitable if you have a large number of archive PST files, because Outlook only supports one PST file to be imported at a time. If you have enough time to import one PST file after another, just use this method. However, if you avoid importing one file at a time, SysTools PST Merge Software is the best option to merge PST files into one.
This application reduce your time and helps you to merge multiple Outlook PST files into a single file. It supports all Outlook editions that enable you to merge PST files of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. Using this software, you can easily combine all types of PST files without any hassle.
Steps to Combine Outlook Archives Into One
Follow all the mentioned steps to merge Outlook archive files within a few minutes.
Step 1. Download PST Merge Tool on your system
Step 2. Launch the software and add PST files in the software panel
Step 3. Choose Merge PST file option from three options.
Step 4. From the Advance Options, select Split PST File Size, Remove Duplicates and Exclude Deleted Items to fulfill your requirement
Step 5. Browse and select the folder where you want to save your merged PST files
Step 6.Click on the Merge PST Files button
After completing the process of combining multiple Outlook data files, check the selected location to review the merged PST files.
Why Choose PST Combiner Tool to Merge Outlook Archive Files?
There are many reasons to choose this software as there is no straightforward way to combine Outlook archives. With this application, you can easily merge unlimited PST files into a single file. It offers several features to meet your needs. Some of them are-
- 100% Safe & Secure: The software is completely safe from any risk of viruses or malware.
- Combine Outlook Archives: With this utility, you can easily combine Outlook archive PST files together.
- Supports Password Protected PST File: If you have password-protected PST files, this is not a problem. The tool can merge password protected Outlook PST files.
- Supports Windows all Versions: You can easily merge Outlook archive files on every Windows Operating System version like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and more.
- Merge Outlook Contacts: You can easily merge Outlook contacts with this software. You only need to select Merge Contact option.
- No Duplicates: The tool has the option to merge PST files and remove duplicates without disturbing originality of Outlook files.
- Merge UNICODE & ANSI PST: The software allows you to merge UNICODE and ANSI PST file into a single UNICODE PST file.
- Combine Unlimited Files: The software allows you to merge unlimited PST files without any 2 GB file size limitations.
There is a great need to merge Outlook archive files into a single PST file, and manually this is not possible. First, you need to create a new PST file then import all Outlook .pst files into the new .pst file. You can only import one PST file at a time. This process is very time consuming and confusing for non-technical users. To make this task easier and faster, I recommend using the PST Merge software, which allows you to merge multiple PST files into one in bulk mode. The tool lets you merge PST files in Outlook 2013 and other versions. You can free download the tool to test its efficiency.
Know more about how to merge PST Files in Outlook 2010