If one wants to be a guest post writer for WhatisWhatis, one must fulfill a quite thorough and extensive range of criteria, as we hire only the very best for writing on our website.
One must also uphold several standards, such as the quality of writing (how good the article is, if one has followed the rules of grammar properly). The originality of writing (how original the article/essay/topic/piece is, the complete absence of any and all plagiarism) and many others. Read on to find out the guidelines for write for us below.
WhatisWhatis indeed has become one of the most famous Q&A platforms out there. The primary reason for this is that WhatisWhatis rises above the rabble, and offers one of the most simplistic yet in depth Q&A fueled platforms one can think of.
Our Q&A process has received nothing but glowing reviews from quite a lot of people around the entire world.
Write For Us To Contribute An Article:
Guidelines For Write For Us or Submit A Guest Post Article:
This is by far the most important Guidelines, as the Quality of the writing is the first thing seen by people.
One must be above Collegiate or at least adept in English before writing for us, as writers below collegiate or adept are often unable to properly explain their topic to the reader.
Content must be 1000+ words with good quality information to the readers.
- The written content must always be a 100% original, as plagiarizing writers will absolutely not be tolerated by us.
- We want the content to have 100% originality, and to verify this, we will be checking it on plagiarism-checking websites.
- Article must pass Google webmaster content guidelines.
- This website content is protected by Copyscape.
- Must provide one copyright image with the article title and image size must be 629*420.
The Topics To Write For Us:
Before writing for us, you must check whether the topic you are writing on already exists.
To do this, just go to the search bar and search the topic you are writing on. If it already exists, you are free to contribute to the topic, but do not create a second thread or topic on it.
You can write a lot of topics for us, since WhatisWhatis is a Q&A platform that deals with each and every topic you, or anybody, can think of.
Due to the ambiguous nature of the website, people are free to ask and answer questions of a wide and varying nature, such as technology, education, food, engineering, medical topics, common questions, logic-based questions and beauty questions, along with a wide array of below categories.
- Digital Marketing
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Real Estate
- Website Development
“Submit guest post” + “write for us” + “education” + “health” + “technology” + “business” + “finance” + “career” + “games” + “lifestyle” + “automotive” + “digital marketing” + “SEO” + “PPC” + “SMO” + “travel” and more topics.
All topics should be start with:
- what is the meaning
- what is the full form
- what is the definition
- what does it mean
- what is the error
- how to do
- how to find
- how to fix
- how to learn topics
- how to travel
- how to solve
- how to fix
- Things to do…etc.
How to Submit An Article:
If you are trying to find out how to submit a guest post on WhatisWhatis, read on to find out the proper way to submit guest posts:
- Register on the website by using signup form and then activate your account by email.
- Intro- Give a short introduction to yourself as a person.
- Submit the completed article (length must be 1000+ words) for review with one featured image (629*420).
- Add one high authority website link and one nofollow link to your personal website.
- If you need dofollow link then contact us for sponsored links by using the below email address or contact us form.
- Guest Post- In the subject line, add ‘Guest Post Submission’ or ‘write for us’ or ‘submit a guest post’ and send email to “admin @ whatiswhatis (.) com or through contact us form.