I’m a mom of two kids. Last night, I was reading a newspaper that said an itchy throat could be a sign of Coronavirus. My youngest kid, 16, is unwell due to cold and cough and sore throat. Should I be worried about him? We don’t have any travel history to infected regions in the last one year.
- Is an itchy-throat could be a symptom of coronavirus?
- My kid sneezes too often these days. Is it normal?
- We are staying indoors because of the coronavirus scare.
- Will it have any long-term negative effects on our health?
- Can I give anti-allergic throat lozenges to my kid suffering from a sore throat?
- He has had an itchy-throat for the last couple of days. Should I get it checked by a medical expert?
- Are kids, adolescents and younger adults immune to corona virus?
- How can I protect my family from coronavirus?
- I have a pet cat at home. How can I protect him from corona virus?