The QuickBooks Billing Support financial accounting tool assists small and medium-sized in managing their finances with ease. Essentially, it helps you in organizing, preparing, and sending bills to your customers, which gets you remunerated on time. You can use this accounting software to make the task of maintaining the billing department a breeze. It offers you with numerous features, one of which is the ability to send invoices to customers with a Pay Now button. Moreover, you can track and supervise when invoices are viewed, sent, and paid
Asked: June 27, 20192019-06-27T12:51:02+00:00 2019-06-27T12:51:02+00:00In: Finance
What is QuickBooks Billing software?
- What is a personal loan and what are some uses for one?
- Can you get 100% bridging finance?
- What are the best brokers in India to open a Demat account?
- Which credit card give me more reward points in this year
- What is the most unusual advantage of your credit card?
- What are the best credit cards to transfer a balance to?
- What are the GST Loopholes?
- Define receivable management, payable management or working capital management important?
- What is merchant business and how to open merchant account for our business?
- What is RERA Act in Uttar Pradesh?
Leave an answer
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
QuickBooks itself is an accounting software that is being used worldwide. Along with these, QuickBooks happens to provide the billing services which helps in creating and sending the bills automatically. Besides these, bills can be tracked with which we can know whether the bill is viewed or not and can find out whether the payment has been made or not.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications furthermore as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions