AOL provides for one of the most efficient ways to send or receive emails. It also serves the purpose when you want to search for particular information. You can use this email client for both your system as well as for mobile device. Sometimes, it might become difficult to use the AOL mail on an Android phone. This can happen due to various unknown reasons and to find the solution for the same, just dial the AOL technical support number.
Follow the steps listed below in order to fix when the AOL mail is not working on Android phone:
How To Fix – AOL Mail is not working on Android phone:
- Unlock your phone first and open the AOL mail app.
- Enter the login details of your account and then move to the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Select the option ‘Manual Setup and then proceed to IMAP account settings i.e. incoming server and make the required changes mentioned below:
- IMAP server: imap.aol.com
- Port: 143
- Security type: None
- Press ‘Next’ and then proceed to make the changes in the SMTP account settings i.e. outgoing server.
- SMTP server: smtp.aol.com
- Port: 587
- Save all the changes made and exit the application.
- Sign in again and check if the issue has been resolved.
Other important tips:
- Make sure that your device is free from viruses and malware.
- Try disabling the antivirus installed in your device for some time as it can also create trouble in using AOL.
- Make sure the settings of your Android device have been correctly set.
- Try uninstalling and re-installing the AOL mail application on your Android device.
- You can also try using the AOL mail through a web browser.
This way you can try fixing the issues you are having with AOL email service while using it on your Android device. In case you need any sort of technical help and support for your AOL account, the most effective tech support team is just a call away. Call at the AOL customer service number and get all the issues fixed within minutes with the help of our certified and experienced technical team.
A backup file will come in handy if you want to share your AOL emails with other people. Your emails can easily be backed up in a transferrable file format using the Cloud Migration AOL backup Tool in no time at all.