Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) released some vacancies for all teaching and non-teaching candidates. You can check all the upcoming vacancies, notifications and many more things on our website. For this post of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, various types of posts like an assistant teacher, head clerk, trained graduate teacher, Junior Secretariat Assistant, patwari, and many more types. This DSSSB job application will start from 25th May, and the last date for filling the online application form is 24th June.
What are the posts, and how many vacancies are there for each post?
Know everything below on the table:
|Posts||How many vacancies are there?|
|Female graduated teacher for Hindi (trained) according to the management of education||551|
|Female graduated teacher for natural science (trained) according to the management of education||824|
|Female graduated teacher for Social science (trained) according to the management of education||662|
|Female graduated teacher for mathematics (trained) according to the management of education||1167|
|Male graduated teacher for Hindi (trained) according to the management of education||556|
|Male graduated teacher for natural science (trained) according to the management of education||1040|
|Male graduated teacher for Mathematics (trained) according to management of education||988|
|Male graduated teacher for social science (trained) according to the management of education||469|
|Male graduated teacher for Bengali (trained) according to the management of education||01|
|Assistant teacher for primary level, according to the management of education||434|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||278|
|Assistant teacher for primary level, in Delhi municipality region||120|
|Patwarifor the shelter improvement board in the urban region of Delhi||10|
|Assistant teacher for nursery, according to the management of education||74|
|Head clerk for the shelter improvement board in the urban region of Delhi||12|
|A counselor for child and Women development||50|
Age limits for DSSSB Job Notification 2021:-
- Graduated teachers who are trained have to be below 32 years.
- All types of assistant teachers must have to be below 30 years.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant candidates have to be in between 18 to 27 years.
- Counselor and head clerk both candidates have to be below 30 years.
- Patwari candidates must have to be between 21 to 27 years.
What will be the pay scale for each post?
- For the graduate teachers who are trained, they will get ₹9300 to 34800 with a GP of ₹ 4600/-
- All types of assistant teachers will get ₹ 9300 to 34800 with a GP of ₹ 4600/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant will get ₹ 5200 to 20200 with a GP of ₹ 1900/-
- The counselor will get ₹ 9300 to 34800 with a GP of ₹ 4200/-
- The head clerk will get ₹ 9300 to 34800 with a GP of ₹ 4600/-
- Patwari will get ₹ 5200 to 20200 with a GP of ₹ 2000/-
What is the education qualification for all DSSSB job notification 2021?
- Trained graduate teachers :- They must have been bachelor’s degree or any equivalent qualification for their required subject with 45% marks.
- Assistant teacher of primary:- They must have to be Senior secondary or any equivalent qualification on their required subject with 50% marks, and a diploma course in Elementary education for at least two years.
- Assistant teacher of Nursing:- They have to be a senior secondary school or any equivalent qualification (class 12) degree and need a minimum of 45% marks. With that, they also have to submit a diploma certificate for B.Ed in Nursery.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant:- They need to pass 10th level/matriculation or equivalent qualification, also need a typing speed of 35+ words in English language or 30+ words in the Hindi language per minute on Computer.
- Counselor:- They need a bachelor’s degree in psychology or applied. At least one year of experience in post-graduate diploma in psychology stream.( Applied psychology/ post-graduate in psychology/ clinical psychology/ counseling psychology)
- Head Clerk:- Bachelor’s degree and also have to be a knowledge of Computer.
- Patwari:- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
What will be the selection process?
It has two-stage for qualifications. After qualifying in the first, you have to give a second exam, and then if you pass on that, you will be eligible for the job.
Examination fee for DSSSB jobs:
- All the general and OBC candidates have to pay only 100 rupees.
- ST, SC, PWD, andex-servicemen don’t have to pay anything.
All the eligible candidates have to pay their amount through SBI e-pay.
How will you apply for these posts?
All the candidates interested in their stream and eligible for the post can apply by the official website of DSSSB. It will start from 25th May and will continue till 24th June at 11:59 p.m. for the DSSSB job notification 2021.
Official website of DSSSB:- https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
Official notification:- https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/sites/default/files/All-PDF/Advt_02-21.pdf
If you want to know something about this job you can ask us questions in the comment box, we will reply as soon as possible.