Nowadays, a sudden rise in the cases of the black fungus has been observed among people. You can recognize the black fungus a mucormycosis too. This fungus has targeted most of the covid patients these days.
Among all, Maharashtra has recorded the highest risk of black fungus. Therefore Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has taken few steps.
What is Mucormycosis?
Mucormycosis refers to the fungal infection among people. It indeed targets all covid patients. The patient having immunodeficiency possesses a higher risk of getting it. Also, patients who stay under ICU can get it. One can access black fungus when tackles under the transplants.
What are the symptoms of the development of black fungus?
The black fungus develops infections in the air pockets of the body. It includes the following organs:
The symptoms include the following things:
- Redness of eyes
- Disturbed mental status
- Blood in vomits
- Difficulty in breathing
After this, the black fungus can spread into the eyes, lungs, brain, and more. Even this black fungus can lead a person to death.
Are you already infected with the black fungus? Even if yes or no, you need to understand its do’s and don’ts.
- Get control over the hyperglycemia
- Make observations over diabetes and blood glucose level.
- You can try to use steroids as per the recommendation of doctors.
- One needs to use sterile and pure water for oxygen therapy strictly.
- Never avoid the symptoms as mentioned here side.
- Covid patients having immunosuppression need to have special care.
- Do not get delay to start treatment for mucormycosis.
There possess several causes of getting an infection from black fungus. One should try to read the latest updates out of it. It will avoid any further risk.
Read more: What Are The coronaVirus Vaccine Updates?