- The Measurement Protocol
- Data Import
- Browser cookies
- The Networking Protocol
Asked: November 15, 20212021-11-15T17:39:59+00:00 2021-11-15T17:39:59+00:00In: Digital Marketing
What feature is required to send data from a web-connected device (like a point-of-sale system) to Google Analytics?
- The standard companion banner size for TrueView in-stream ads on YouTube is:
- If ad is not appearing in the Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool then Run a keyword diagnosis
- Exact Match Impression Share metrics Calculates
- Definition of Reach – Google Ads
- Compatible feature with Conversion Optimizer
- Adwords Editor Benefit: Multiple users can share archives and proposals for an account
- Google Ads Campaign Experiments allow you to test changes to account for a portion of the auctions
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is linked to Campaign Manager, which product sets the timezone?
- What occurs when auto-tagging is enabled?
- What function do ValueTrack parameters perform?
Leave an answer
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The correct answer for the above question is:
Here you can read the explanation