What is Enum? Explain its meaning, features, advantages, disadvantages, and more.
Asked: January 9, 20222022-01-09T14:26:12+00:00 2022-01-09T14:26:12+00:00In: Technology, Website Development
What is Enum?
- How can you secure the code of your software or app?
- What is Multistreaming?
- Can You suggest Free and Paid Webinar Tools?
- Who provides services to deal with cyber security threats?
- What is Feature Toggle and when should we use it?
- What are the 5 essential skills every web developer should have?
- What is best OST recovery tool?
- A byte in memory is identified by a unique number called its
- What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
- What is the amount of space an object takes up?
Leave an answer
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
Enum is a Java programming language and is a user-defined special data type in C. Enum data type allows for a variable to be a set of predefined constants. It is a special class.
Enum, a short form of enumeration, is generally used to assign names to integral / a fixed set of constants. Enum can be used when the values are not going to change. To exemplify, such values can be the name of a country, a very famous person, a particular month, a particular day, or color.
Features of Enum
Merits or Benefits of Enum
Demerits of Enum
Enum is used in creating menus. In Java format, it is represented using specified Enum data type in which Variables must match the predefined constants.