- A / B testing
- Google Ads are updated automatically
- Auctions fluctuate all the time
- Click-through rate averages require planning
Asked: November 13, 20212021-11-13T11:53:02+00:00 2021-11-13T11:53:02+00:00In: Digital Marketing
What is one of the reasons why an advertiser should consider using Performance Planner on a monthly basis?
- The standard companion banner size for TrueView in-stream ads on YouTube is:
- If ad is not appearing in the Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool then Run a keyword diagnosis
- Exact Match Impression Share metrics Calculates
- Definition of Reach – Google Ads
- Compatible feature with Conversion Optimizer
- Adwords Editor Benefit: Multiple users can share archives and proposals for an account
- Google Ads Campaign Experiments allow you to test changes to account for a portion of the auctions
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is linked to Campaign Manager, which product sets the timezone?
- What occurs when auto-tagging is enabled?
- What function do ValueTrack parameters perform?
Leave an answer
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The correct answer for the above question is:
Here you can read the explanation