If you want to engage in Telecommunication Value Added Services, It is mandatory to have Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Class Value Added Services License (PTA CVAS License). PTA now issues Class Value Added Services License (CVAS License) for only two categories which are data and voice.
These documents are required for the Class Value Added Services License (PTA CVAS License),
Projected business plan and the technical network plan are must require from the applicants.
Whereas business plan should have following details:
- The candidate’s experience and candidate’s view on the opportunity it finds in the business which it wishes to oblige in securing the Class Value Added Services License (PTA CVAS License).
- The services that the candidate wishes to give and how these services will be priced.
- The point by point cost breakdown perspective on the framework, tasks and maintenance.
- The abilities required to support the candidate’s marketable strategy and how these abilities will be made accessible.
- Projected financials including the income and cost lines estimate.
- The budgetary assets candidate needs to focus on the marketable strategy.
All organization necessities including important organization registration and documentation is a key part of the application submission pack to Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
Please be sure that your Securities and Exchange Commission (SECP) documentation shows clearly in the Memorandum of Association that the registered company is to provide telecom services. By proactively handling this requirement, you will save precious time and will avoid the back and forth with SECP and will ensure that the PTA CVAS license application gets reviewed and finalized on time by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA). Be assured that your Securities and Exchange Commission (SECP) documentation shows clearly in the Memorandum of Association that the enlisted organization is to give telecom facilities. By doing all these things that are mentioned you will get the PTA CVAS permit on time by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
The network plan should cover the accompanying things in detail:
- Network plan with all necessary details.
- Backhaul details.
- The equipment and programming parts which are required.
- The activities and progressing support plans.
- Last mile and end client connectivity details.
- Delivery confirmation and Quality of service plans.
- Details of the proposed territories to be secured.
- Network development plan.
- Intended network capacity (users/clients).
Nano Technology Solutions, has a team of experts that are available round the clock to answer all of your questions related to Class Value Added Services License. We are working from decades to make telecommunication approvals effortless and accessible by people. We understand what it takes to get telecommunication approvals on time. You just stay relax and let all the work done by us. It not only saves your time but also your money and efforts that are a must important factor to run a successful business. Feel free to contact us any time we will be there for you.