Running is the most affordable way to stay fit and look attractive. Without the need for special expensive inventory, outfit, and training location, jogging can be done almost all year round.
For millions of people around the world, running has become a must, traditional and favorite pastime. Wearing sneakers or sports sneakers, in almost any weather, you can go along the paths of streets, squares, along the banks of a river or lake.
Know more: 5 Visual Signs That You Are a Healthy Person
Running is a great health fix
Running, not being a panacea for all diseases, but still has a significant impact on human health, becomes a useful and effective method in the fight against various ailments. Thanks to the stress on the cardiovascular and central nervous systems, a positive result is achieved for the whole organism.
7 Important Benefits of running
In addition, running supports the pursuit of optimal weight and ideal forms, burning fat and restoring muscle tone. But before you start running make sure you have got ankle sprain wrap in your backup.
- During jogging, the heart muscle is also trained directly. This increases the ability of the heart and blood vessels to carry out normal, full-fledged work, to become stronger and stronger.
- The volume of oxygen entering the blood increases. In one cycle, a trained heart manages to drive out significantly more blood, that is, to increase blood flow, which stimulates oxygen exchange. As a result, all tissues and organs are better supplied with oxygenated blood and various nutrient compounds.
- Nervous tension is relieved. Running has proven to be an effective remedy for stress and fatigue. Waste products accumulated over the course of the day, which are the main cause of fatigue, are actively excreted from the body along with sweat, which is facilitated by a good run.
- Running perfectly copes with depression, stimulating the release of the so-called “happiness hormone” – endorphin in the blood. Prolonged exertion increases the concentration of the hormone that causes a state of mild euphoria in the blood and destroys depressive feelings.
- Abundant saturation of blood with oxygen, increased metabolism leads to the active functioning of the central nervous system and, in particular, the brain. Running increases mental alertness. It happens that the solution to a problem develops in the mind right during a run.
- Regular jogging leads to a comprehensive improvement in health. So, an increase in erythrocytes and hemoglobin in the blood increases the protective abilities of the immune system. Reducing cholesterol due to stress reduces hunger and leads to good bowel motility. Improved metabolism normalizes body weight.
- There is no time of day for running. Jogging in the morning will boost your hormones, energize and give you a positive mood for the whole day. Running in the evening will relieve stress, fatigue, allow the body to relax and give you a sound sleep.
- Research carried out by scientists has proven the ability of liver tissue to partially regenerate. Also, while running, the load is reduced by almost, which contributes to their better functioning.
- Running has an unconditional positive effect on the musculoskeletal system during systematic exercises. It is highly recommended for elderly people to avoid degenerative changes in muscle tissues and joints.