Hosting a webinar but can’t find the perfect platform or tools? Don’t worry we have got your back. In this article, we are listing the top best webinar tools that are free and offer amazing features for hosting a successful webinar. So let’s dive in and learn more about these best webinar service providers and the features they offer.
Top 9 Best Webinar Free And Paid Webinar Tools To Use
Here are the top webinar tools for hosting your next webinar session:
Zoho is a perfect platform for hosting webinars and video conferencing. It is an all-in-one tool and can help with team management, webinar planning, and management. The platform has a simple interface one can use.
The platform offers some of the best features that you can ask for from free webinar tools like:
- The platform is mobile-friendly and allows users to join and host a webinar from any device.
- Offers customization, organizers can customize every aspect of their webinar with Zoho features
- Allow synchronization with the calendar so that you and your attendees don’t miss important dates
The next and another leading platform on our list is Dreamcast. Dreamcast is a platform that offers some amazing and top-class webinar services. The platform offers a fully personalized and highly customizable platform for hosting a webinar. You can host webinar sessions of any size. Dreamcast offers free demos for webinar services.
Here are some of the amazing features that the platform offers:
- 24*7 backend support.
- On-demand webinar option is also available on the platform.
- It is fully customizable and offers scope for branding.
- Provide insights and analytics of the webinar session.
3. Live Webinar
If we are talking about the best webinar platforms we can not miss live webinars. It is an amazing platform that allows 1000+ attendees for a webinar. The platform not just offers webinar services but also offers live streaming services, video conferencing, social media broadcasting, and screen sharing.
Here are some features that make this webinar tool stand out from others:
- No downloading is required, which means the organizers and attendees need not download the application for hosting and joining the webinar.
- The platform allows streaming on different social media platforms like youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- The platform allows customization for branding.
- Offers robust tech support.
Know the: Top 50+ Free Video Submission Sites List
We are sure you must have heard about zoom, it is currently the most popular video conferencing and webinar hosting platform. The platform is easy to use and offers customer support to the users and organizers. Users can access zoom on any device and browser.
Here are some of the features that make zoom the most used webinar tools:
- The platform is cloud-based and allows saving and recording every webinar session
- Up to 100 participants can join the webinar for free
- Offers good quality audio and video options, screen recording, and sharing.
- It allows calendar integration for scheduling meetings, webinars, and other sessions.
Demio is a great marketing tool and a lot of organizers host lead generation and promotional webinars on the demio. The interface of the platform looks appealing and offers HD quality for the visuals. The platform allows full customization; you can create your own branded landing pages, registration forms, etc.
Here are some of the amazing features that Demio offers:
- The platform is cloud-based.
- Offers automated webinar service and allows sharing and recording of the webinar session.
- Offer Automation features and support reminders and push notifications.
- Allow integration with other browsers.
6. Go To Webinar
Go To Webinar is a simple, easy-to-use platform that can help you engage with your audience. You can set your goal and the platform will help you plan and manage your webinar session accordingly. The platform has various webinar tools and features to explore, here are some of them:
- Offers automated webinar service.
- Analytics dashboard for analyzing all the insights
- HD-quality audio and video
- Provide Engagement features like polls and surveys.
Yes, you can also use the very famous social media platform Facebook for hosting a webinar. You can use the Facebook live feature for hosting a webinar. Facebook is a tool that anyone can use, it is easy to use and offers various features that can make the webinar session interactive.
Here are some of the features of Facebook:
- Offers engagement features like real-time comments, question & answers session, likes, and reactions.
- Easy to use and offers higher reach.
- Allow recording and sharing of the live session.
8. Google Meet
Google Meet is one of the most popular names on this list. Google meet is completely free and you can use it on browsers and any device. The platform is suitable for all sizes of businesses and webinars. For using Google meet it is necessary to have a google account.
Here are some of the features that you can expect from Google meet:
- Several people can take part in the live session and they can speak at the same time.
- It allows automatic recording of the live session additionally the organizer can also directly share it on their youtube channel.
- Allow youtube and chrome integration.
Livestorm is a platform that allows organizers to host live, on-demand, and automated webinars and this makes the platform stand out from the competition. The platform has everything that you will need, from hosting a team meeting to a webinar or product launch it can do. The platform is accessible on any device and can be used by any browser.
Here are some of the features that Livestorm:
- The platform allows automation.
- Offers engagement features like chats, polls, and surveys to enhance user experience.
Offer storage for a recording session.
- Organizers can export the data as CSV or XLS.
- The Bottom Line
There are various other free webinar hosting services and tools also available in the industry. The list is quite long but we have mentioned the top best eight tools that can help you host a successful webinar.
Not just that there are various other top-class paid webinar platforms also available in the industry additionally even some of the above-mentioned platforms also offer premium versions that offer more advanced features if you are planning to host a professional webinar that too on a large scale you should try paid or dedicated webinar hosting platforms.
Compare different platforms, book a free demo webinar, and see which platform works best for you before committing to any particular platform.
Depending on your requirements like lead generation, audience engagement, promotion or marketing, etc you can choose a webinar platform.