Video submission sites play a crucial role in online brand promotion. Using the relevant video platforms, you can publish your videos on these channels and promote your work. Apart from YouTube, there are plenty of other video channels like Livejournal, Tumbler, Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion, and others.
Before releasing your video online, make sure your video is attractive and interesting. These days, the attention span of users is constantly decreasing; the better the video is the greater will be user’s interest in it.
What is Video Submission in SEO?
A video submission in SEO means the submission of different information about a particular company, a description of features of a consumer item or a service, and different other forms of information on a particular issue.
This can be done by uploading the video to different social media platforms like Twitter or the websites like YouTube. It is one of the best SEO Off Page Optimization strategies.
What are the key benefits of Video Submissions?
A company, organization, or any outfit can reap several benefits through video submissions.
We are listing below the seven key benefits that can be reaped through video submissions:
- It can enhance the awareness of a particular brand or company. Such a brand which can be a product, service, or company can increase your robust digital presence globally.
- Generation of higher income made possible through video submission in SEO.
- Generation of business or sales leads.
- Conversion of queries or leads into actual sales thus promoting the profitability of the company.
- Inbound links on a robust scale.
- Backlinking made easy.
- Your company, sales platforms, and brand get global views.
Do’s and Don’ts When Uploading to Video Submission Sites
Following are Do’s and Don’ts when you are uploading to a video submission site:
The List of Dos while submitting your Video on Video Submission Sites
- The video should be clean cut. It can help you to avoid a separate clip for your video.
- Always make short clips. If you have several video clips, just separate them.
- Don’t make footage timing long. Always prefer to make footage or clip between 5 seconds to 60 seconds. At the most, it should be in between 10 to 20 seconds.
- Always focus and zoom by adjusting the camera.
- Always give clear color footage.
- Adjust the sound to make it amiable.
- Keep aesthetic sense.
The List of Donts while submitting your Video on Video Submission Sites List
- Dont over sharpen—as it may make the texture unfriendly to the viewers.
- Pay special attention to contrast: increasing the contrast drastically may not be good for the uploaded video.
- Avoid over-saturation as far as colors are concerned.
- Make a video from still images.
- Unless necessary, don’t give special effects and vignettes.
- The issue, publish or upload all videos in a single go.
How To Upload a Video on Video Sharing Platforms?
You can upload a video on video sharing site by following certain steps. These steps are explained below:
- Step 1: Log on to the video submission site entering its correct Domain name.
- Step 2: Search for a Register or Login option
- Step 3: If you are using the site for the first time, go through the complete registration process and activate your email id.
- Step 4: If you are already a registered member, press the login button and enter your credential.
- Step 5: Now, look for an upload option
- Step 6: Upload the video on the site that you wish to share
- Step 7: Fill out all details as required.
- Step 8: Write a short video description and post it below the video
- Step 9: Add necessary tags and captions.
- Step 10: Finally, when all steps are complete, you can press the publish button.
- Step 11: Now your video will go live on the site.
How do I find the Video hosting websites?
There are a large number of video hosting sites available globally. They all are third-party video hosting services.
We are listing out a few of them: Dailymotion, Wistia, SproutVideo, Hippo Video, Vidyard, and others.
Top 50+ Video Submission Sites List in 2022 To Upload Your Videos
|S no||Video Sites||DA|
Find More SEO Off-Page Optimization Methods:
The video submission sites are very useful as far as marking a product or brand’s online and digital presence is concerned. Such a digital presence can be global thus bringing your brand or product to the millions of viewers living in different parts of the world.
Such a submission site and uploading your video on it can make your brand very popular. In fact, the video submission sites in SEO have now become an integral part of the online presence of a company, a person, or a brand. Nothing can really match it.
Also know: How Do You Launch A Product Virtually?
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on Video Sites List
The SEO for a video aims at its optimization. The optimization can be done successfully if you follow these guidelines:
1. Make a design of videos keeping in view your purpose or objectives. In other words, stay focused on the brand and its purposes.
2. CTAs form the core of the success of your video on a social media platform. The SEO will be successful if you introduce strong CTAs.
3. Captioning or giving headlines is very important. Always try to include the central point of your brand in doing so. A strong and meaningful caption always captures the eye of the viewer.
4. In the video, don’t forget to add SEO-related information.
Lay special emphasis on the content of the video matching its purpose and utility. It should rotate around the central theme.
5. Be especially careful about the video hosting platform that you are zeroing in. If the hosting platform is right, your video can be viewed by a large number of people globally.
6. Giving transcription to your video helps viewership. It also helps in SEO.
The creation of videos should always follow a set pattern. The best way to create a live video is explained below:
Step 1: Upload your content on a relevant video editing site.
Step 2: The video clips and photographs can be selected with the help of an icon or available tools.
Step 3: To create a video, the thematic representation forms the core of success. Hence, select the theme of your video based on its contents first. Browse through the theme options to find one that matches the subject matter of your video.
Step 4: Choose a great layout. Use the layout option after putting the text. Then look at the screen to have a view of how it looks. If it looks good, okay.
You should do it for several reasons if you want to build your brand, a sales platform, a company, or an organization. Your video submission in SEO can bring the brand closer to a vast number of people across the world.
Following are the reasons why you should do video submissions:
1. Popularize your brand.
2. Optimize your company or product.
3. Carve out an aura for your brand.
4. Get engaged with the viewers.
5. Get feedback from the audience.
6. Get a rating of your company or product.
7. Fast business growth.
8. Brand promotion and a living advertisement.
This is the submission of your company’s video to a submission site to optimize your company, product, and services. The video is to give you the upper hand in business through SEO. There are a large number of third-party video submission sites. You upload your video on such sites.
The video submission sites for SEO are certainly good and not bad by any means. They optimize your company to create an aura for it. Naturally, the video submission sites are good.
Yes, it does. The video-sharing sites increase your popularity by increasing website traffic. A video attracts people and they view it if they find it interesting or suitable for their interests. It can certainly bring good traffic to your page or video.
You can also expect to get reviews and queries. Such queries can even be converted into business. Thus, such videos increase web traffic and make your company digitally strong.
You can select one among the many video submission sites. You can go through the details of such third-party submission sites for SEO and select one for you.
Yes, they are working. To exemplify, you can have YouTube, DailyMotion, and others. Submitting video content for video submission sites is a good way to improve your online brand visibility and reputation.
Not all, but some are Black Hat SEO sites. A Black Hat SEO means some hidden meaning, doorway pages, keywords manipulation, the addition of unrelated keywords, and page swapping. Hence, some of such video-sharing sites do fall in the category of Black Hat SEO.
Before sharing your content on a video submission site, make sure the submission site is good and proper. It shouldn’t be spammy or suspicious. Publishing any video content on a suspicious site is risky and can lead to black hat SEO practice, which is not fair.
Yes, they are. The video submission sites are meant for SEO. They are the best medium to optimize your product, service, and company. They can optimize any good organization. Yes. Video submission still serves as one of the best ways to promote your online website and brand reach.
Using the video description section, you can directly promote your company and services by putting relevant content with your company URL too. Also, don’t forget to give full details about your company and contact details on the video as a CTA.