If you have been into blogging, you must know the significance of guest posting sites or guest blogging websites. It not only enhances the credibility of your website but at the same time, it also makes your blog and brand visible to that blog’s audience.
In plain terms, guest posting means submitting your article or content to another website that contains your site’s link in it. This is the most popular way of publicizing your brand or website without appearing as spammy or suspicious.
What is Guest Posting?
First of all, we have to understand that guest posting = guest blogging. So, both terms are interchangeable. Through guest posting or guest blogging, we refer to the act of writing content and submitting the same to another website.
The primary purpose of guest posting is to publicize your brand or content on another website or blog site. It helps the original writer drives enough traffic to their website or blogsite or e-commerce portal.
Another major benefit of guest posting is its ability to increase your DA and PA. Guest posting always helps. If you leverage the potential of guest posting carefully, the sky’s the limit.
What are the key benefits of guest posting websites?
Though we highlighted a couple of benefits above, the real fun begins now. Check this out now:
Guest posting sites are quite helpful in increasing your brand credibility and reputation in the market. Guest posting on a relevant niche allows you to present yourself as an expert in that business segment.
For example, if you own a school… it makes full sense to write an in-depth article on various guest posting sites highlighting the latest trends in education and teaching pedagogy.
Similarly, if you are an e-commerce portal selling gift items—you can write an interesting article on the latest trends in online gift shopping and others.
You must remember that each guest post you submit or various sites will be read by hundreds and thousands of readers worldwide.
Here’s your opportunity to step into the shoes of an influencer and write your heart out. Remember you are not just submitting articles, but also playing a crucial role in consolidating your link-building strategy.
Guest posting is the most natural backlinking process for various business owners. Just by posting your article along with links to free guest posting submission sites, you are getting to the top of search engines’ preferred sites.
Through natural algorithms, your site will certainly get on top of SERPs. Google and Bing always value quality backlinks to categorize various sites in top ranks or positions on SERPs.
Get More Conversion
Through guest posting, you can publish your content on famous blogs and websites. It helps create awareness about your brand among various readers. Thus, it plays a key role in promoting your brand.
Thus, a high-quality guest posting strategy is always a sure-shot way to convert various leads to final sales.
Drive More Traffic to Your Website
Through regular guest posting or by contributing your guest posts to other blogs and websites, you directly boost your website’s traffic. When readers of that blog click on the backlink, they will reach your site and that’s you drive a reader of another blog to your website.
Gradually, with the increased traffic, your website will perform better on various SERPs. If you are lucky and get backlinks from top-performing websites, search engines will put your article or content in top positions in terms of specific keywords.
Believe it or not, guest posting gives you an opportunity to create your online community. Creating such a community can be extremely helpful for your customers.
For any problems or grievances, they can directly post their queries or suggestions there. That’s how you get the attention of the customers and can grow your business even more.
When customers read a positive opinion about your product or services from other customers, it will create a favorable image in their mind prompting them to also use your product or services.
Social Media Presence
When a reputed online publication publishes the content with your backlink and shares the same online tagging you or your brand, it automatically gives maximum brand exposure while popularising your brand on social media.
If you are a newbie in the market, it’s not easy for customers to remember your name. How can you win their trust and faith? Well, through guest posting—several new users will come to know about your brand.
If it’s a high-quality article with relevant facts, data, and pictures, users will be more interested in reading out the article and recalling your brand’s name.
Do’s and Don’ts When Submitting to Guest blogging sites
The List of Do’s
- Read some posts from the blog or website where you intend to submit your guest post. It gives you ample idea about how to structure your article in the format chosen by the previous guest posters.
- Initiate a relationship with the blog admin or editor before reaching out to them with your guest post. Emails may not work always. Try to create a good rapport with the guest site’s editor. The idea is to create a human-to-human relationship through video calls or office visits.
- Make sure all your guest posts are at least 800 words or more. Guest posts are slightly longer than other articles because the very purpose of guest posts is to inform and educate readers.
- Make sure the article title and context are in sync with each other. There shouldn’t be any disparity between the title and what you write next.
- For example, if the article title is top 10 cutest birds—you can’t mention anything about the animals inside it.
- Do make sure that your article is properly structured and contains a few relevant royalty-free images.
- The guest posting site must be relevant to your business. For example, as an e-commerce store, you can’t pitch your article to a publication that publishes law-related stuff.
The List of Don’ts
- Don’t do anything, which contradicts the publication’s terms and conditions or guest posting formalities.
- Don’t write about a topic or subject, which is already too common. Try to choose a unique topic for your guest post.
- Never add too many links. Ideally, every guest post should have a backlink to the author’s website or blog site. So, never make the mistake of adding too many links to your guest post. It may lead to the rejection of your article.
- Don’t ever try to send the same guest post to other places. Because when it already gets published on a website, the website becomes its copyright holder. Now, the same article can’t get published elsewhere without written permission from that website. Always send 100% unique guest posts to online publications.
- Don’t try to submit your guest post o irrelevant websites. It’s neither beneficial nor Google-approved. For example, you can’t write about the top 10 Hollywood films in 2021 for a sports website. If you do, it will get rejected first. And even if it somehow gets published, your guest post will never get to reach its target audience.
How to submit a guest post on guest posting sites?
We can explain the process of guest post submission to readers in just a few steps as follows:
- Step 1: Choose a website or online publication where you wish to submit your guest post.
- Step 2: Make sure the article is ready and proofread. It must have a valid title, summary, and meta description. It should be free of any grammatical or spelling errors.
- Step 3: Please ensure that you have understood all the applicable terms and conditions where you are submitting the content.
- Step 4: Once you send the guest post, wait for a few days. You can occasionally contact the editor of the post and enquire whether they like the article or not. If they say your article hasn’t been checked so far… keep waiting.
- Step 5: If your article hasn’t got published after six months from the date of submission, you can submit your guest post elsewhere.
Top 10 High DA Guest Posting Websites in 2022
Below you can see the high domain authority guest blogging list in 2022.
|S no||Guest Blogging Sites||DA|
Best 750+ Guest Posting Sites List That Accept Guest Posts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, Guest blogging and guest posting are both the same. In the world of digital marketing, they are often used interchangeably. Under guest posting or blogging, you are actually submitting content on an independent website, which is not yours. However, in most cases, the website niche matches that of your business niche.
Guest posting is useful to enhance your DA or domain authority, website traffic, and online reputation.
Instead of submitting, if you are accepting guest posts, you are lucky. Accepting guest posts gives you an excellent opportunity to automatically popularise your blog without any investment.
It is evident that when guest bloggers or guest posters get their articles published on your site, they will share the content within their social media network and can help you get huge social media shares or even online promotion too. Interesting idea, isn’t it?
Guest post outreach refers to a professional approach through which a firm requests another website to get its content published on the latter. You can use multiple ways for guest post outreaching purposes, including web forms, social networking sites, blog commenting, and direct telephonic conversation with the website admin or editor.
When the recipient of such content reaches out to you with either a green signal, a letter of regrets or feedback, your outreach can be termed successful.
A write for us page means that the website is looking for well-written guest posts from qualified writers and authors. Make sure you submit an informative article on the site.
Guest posting is a good SEO strategy as long as you adhere to the terms and conditions of the site. It gives you quality backlinks and also drives relevant traffic to your website. However, in some cases, guest postings are not correct.
Through guest posting, you have to publish low-quality articles from newbie writers. For the guest posters, it involves additional charges or fees to be paid to the writer for writing such posts.
And secondly, through guest post submission, you might be getting poor-quality backlinks to your site. If it includes any money matters, Google or other sites can penalize both the guest poster and also the guest posting site.
Yes. When readers click on the link mentioned in the guest post, it enhances the website traffic of the guest poster apart from making his website more popular.
First of all, you can’t create a specific guest posting site to attract guest posters. You have to start from scratch and create a normal website either general or niche-specific. It can be anything like news media, e-commerce portal, medical or hospitality related, and tech/ digital media domain.
Step 1: Get your domain and hosting plan ready.
Step 2: Pay necessary charges and contact your domain plus hosting service provider.
Step 4: Depending upon your interest and overall business niche, get some articles and content published on the site.
Step 5: Congratulations, your website is now live and active!
Step 6: Invite guest posts from various guest posters and start publishing them on your site.
Yes. It is still relevant. However, more than guest posting, creating interesting and alluring social media posts with CTA can do even better to get you more online visibility or generate leads.
No. Guest posting doesn’t come under black hat SEO, it’s a fully legit and popular way of promoting your site, brand name, or content. However, anything in excess is bad.
It can become a black hat SEO technique if…
1. You publish the same article on several guest posting websites.
2. Your content doesn’t relate to the niche of the guest posting website.
3. You pay money to a website to get your article published on their site.
4. You target demographics outside the location of your business.
5. As long as you sensibly do guest postings, you won’t face any problems.
Yes, guest posting matters a lot in SEO. We discussed all essential points in the above segments. Starting from driving traffic to your business website to getting online promotion and publicity, guest posting plays a key role. So, you should improve your guest posting strategy for more benefits.
No matter what people and digital marketing experts say, guest posting is still relevant and important. It is one of the easiest ways and techniques to get your content published elsewhere.
At the same time, the website that invites guest posts also gets the content free of cost! So, it is mutually beneficial to both the guest poster and also the website that invites guest posts. Do let us know if you have any contradictory views on guest posting.