You need to use email marketing to grow your business. If that’s the case, we can help you to locate the right email marketing software. Choosing the right email marketing tools can make a big difference in your marketing campaign. If you own a small business, you should read this article to determine which email marketing services are best.
How to Choose the Right Email Marketing Tools?
A good email marketing service should make exciting email newsletters with an easy-to-use interface, and you should send many personalized and targeted emails without doing much work.
If you are in need to send emails, you need a service. It makes it easy for you to keep track of your contacts, group them into groups, and send emails to them, among other things. It would help if you used a good email service provider so that your emails don’t end up in the spam folder.
Let’s look at some of the most popular email marketing tools and see how they stack up against one another.
Top 10 Email Marketing Tools With Pros and Cons
Mailchimp is the best all-around email marketing software because it has the features most businesses need but isn’t too complicated or hard to use. If you run a business, you can set up campaigns, and A/B test copies and get reports showing open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribe rates, etc. As a bonus, it has the most generous free-for-ever plans of all the software we tried.
- A free-for-life plan (up to 2,000 contacts).
- Campaigns are easy to make and change.
- Clear reporting helps to make the next send even better.
- You can use hundreds of different software programmes with it.
- It costs a lot for large contact lists (more than 15k subscribers).
- Phone support isn’t excellent.
- Not for marketing teams with a lot of experience.
Mailchimp’s free plan lets you have 2,000 contacts and send up to 10,000 emails a month. If you have the best-looking emails, you can use its easy-to-use platform. You can move and drop things to make them look good. If you don’t want to use the free plan, there are three paid plans;
- Essential: $9.99 to $270 a month.
- Standard: $14.99 to $540 a month, but you can pay more or less.
- Premium: $299 to $1,190 a month for the first year.
ActiveCampaign is one of the best email marketing software for automation because it has a lot of pre-made automation that helps you make your campaigns unique for each subscriber. It makes it easier to send personalized emails. ActiveCampaign’s customer service is quick and friendly, and there are help guides all over the platform as you set things up.
- Great automation features make it easier for customers to talk to each other.
- All plan levels come with data migration and installation services.
- For free, you get a CRM with sales automation built-in (For a limited time)
- Most of the popular software can be linked together.
- Learning how to do something can be challenging.
- You can do very few things with the lite plan (and includes ActiveCampaign branding)
- There is a quick rise in the cost of plans as the number of contacts on the plan increases
ActiveCampaign is a customer experience automation (CXA) tool that can send emails. Because it’s made to keep track of contacts and the sales process, it has more than 850 integrations.
There are four paid plans that you can pay for either monthly or yearly. You’ll need to choose one of them, and you’ll need to sign up for it. The discount for paying in full at once ranges from 15% to 40%, depending on the plan. Each plan also costs more or less based on your contacts.
- Lite: $15+ a month.
- Plus, $70+ a month.
- Professional: $159+ a month.
- Enterprise: more than $279 per month.
It’s possible to get a plan and change it to fit the number of contacts but still get most of its features. You can add to it to reach 100,000 contacts for another $405 a year. The Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans add more customer relationship management (CRM) features to your platform, making it more useful.
EngageBay is the easiest-to-use email marketing software and is perfect for small business owners and solopreneurs. The EngageBay dashboard has all of your email marketing and other tools in one place, so you can create beautiful newsletters, manage social media, run email drip campaigns, track sales, and do much more. Also, the product has a free plan for up to 15 users, and a lot of the features actually work in the free plan.
- Incredibly easy to create and send email newsletters.
- Dozens of templates and design options
- Send automated emails when certain criteria are met
- SMS marketing and integrated CRM with telecalling
- Super affordable
- Not many customization options in the free plan.
- Not many native integrations.
- Not many B2B email templates.
EngageBay has a free plan for up to 15 users, and paid plans starting at $12.99/month. The paid plans give you access to more email templates and landing pages, automation for marketing workflows, A/B testing for emails and landing pages, web analytics, and custom reporting.
EngageBay has monthly, annual, and biennial payment options. Monthly payments get a 10% discount on all plans and biennial payments get a 20% discount.
Basic: 12.99 a month (1,000 contacts)
Growth: $34.99 a month (10,000 contacts)
Pro: $69.99 a month (30,000 contacts)
To use MailerLite, you drag and drop things to make the design you want. It makes it easy and fun to make the design you want. People at the company want things to be simple, so the software has a clean and simple look.
- It has a drag-and-drop interface. It makes it easy to create emails.
- A free plan lets you have up to 1,000 contacts and send emails to them.
- In the email, you’ll get help.
- There are pre-designed templates.
- It doesn’t have CRM features (Though it allows for integration)
- Integrations are limited.
- To get an account set up, you need to give a lot of information about your company.
MailerLite has the best platform for people who want to use it quickly. If users have any problems, email support can answer any questions and help them figure out what’s wrong. You can pay monthly or yearly, but if you sign up for a year-long project, you get a 30% discount. Nonprofits get a 30% discount, as well. Here are the costs:
- Up to 1,000 people: $10 per month.
- 1,001 to 2,500 people: $15 a month.
- 2,501 to 5,000 people: $30 a month.
- 5,001 to 10,000 people: $50 per month.
In this case, Hubspot is the best all-in-one marketing suite because it has excellent tools and reporting for all of your marketing campaigns. You can use Hubspot’s CRM to keep track of all your contacts and use lead forms, live chat, and online ads to get people to sign up.
- All of the tools you need to run an entire marketing campaign: CRM, social media, blogging, email marketing, and so on
- You can look at how well your emails are getting through in the email health tab.
- Only pay for the people you’re marketing to and track leads through their buying process.
- Useful online training resources
Learn more: How To Create A Custom CRM Solution
- Not have a free-for-all or a cheap plan.
- No, not for businesses who only want to use email marketing tools.
- It’s hard to connect a separate CRM, like Salesforce or Pipedrive.
- There is a steep learning curve needed to utilize the marketing potential fully.
One of the best CRM services is from Hubspot, which also does email marketing. You can do your emails, social media posts, and blog posts on the same platform. It makes it the best choice for an all-in-one solution. If you don’t want to pay, there’s a 14-day free trial. Then you’ll have to choose one of their three paid plans. Once the number of people you send emails to exceeds the number that comes with your account, you’ll have to pay for more space.
- With up to 1,000 contacts, you’ll pay $50 a month.
- Up to 2,000 contacts: Per month $800.
- Enterprise – up to 10,000 contacts), you will pay $3,200 a month.
Most email marketing services charge more for their paid plans than Moosend does. You can pay by how many subscribers you have or your emails. Which option is cheaper for you? As a bonus, its tools are easy to use and make sending out emails look good and are sent at the right time.
- A low-cost plan is a good thing because it costs less.
- When you send emails, you can pay when you do.
- Easy to make your template or select one from the template library.
- You can’t send emails from a Gmail or Hotmail account to others.
- User interfaces that aren’t as complicated
- Integrations are limited.
Moosend is a cheap service that lets users choose how they are charged: subscribers or email. The phone support can help you if you have trouble changing one of the many available templates.
Moosend’s Free Forever plan comes with 1,000 subscribers. There’s also a Pro Plan and an Enterprise Plan with different prices. You’ll need to contact Moosend to get prices for the Enterprise plan. The price of the Pro Plan is based on how many people sign up. If you pay by the month, the cost is shown below. You’ll get a 20% discount if you pay by the year. As a nonprofit, you will also get 25% off.
- Up to 2,000 people: $10 a month.
- For 2,001 and 2,500 subscribers: $20 a month for the first month.
- 2,501 to 5,000 people: $30 per month.
- More than 5,000 to 8,000 subscribers: $40 per month.
7. Drip Email Marketing Tools
Drip is the best software for e-commerce businesses because it has very complicated workflows and can be very specific when grouping people into different groups. Subscribers get personalized emails based on how they shop on your site and get timely follow-ups, and it is based on how they interact with your emails when they sign up for them. It is also one of the best email marketing tools in the market.
- It’s easy to set up drip campaigns that work, but they can also be
- It’s easy to set up and use.
- Excellent customer service and complex contact list segmentation
- It lacks a few essential features that would make it even better.
- There is no drag-and-drop functionality for making templates.
- You can get help only on weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00. CST.
Drip makes it easier for people to shop online, and it has help for people who have problems setting up and using the service. We also like how you can divide your lists to get the best possible experience from your website and email alerts. In Drip, only one plan costs $19 to $1,599 per month based on how many contacts you have. The free trial lasts for 14 days.
MailShake has all the cold email marketing techniques you need. It works with almost every email service, like G-Suite, Outlook, SMTP, etc. Apart from that, MailShake can also connect to popular CRM software. Also, Mailshake has many features that you can use, like A/B testing, follow-up emails, email personalization, etc.
- A/B tests
- There are already made email templates that you can use.
- An event that happens when you send a mobile-optimized email.
- It counts as “Out-of-Office.” Emails as a Lead doesn’t have a tool to find emails.
- It only gives out 5000 free email validation credits.
- $59 and $99 a month plan.
An email outreach platform called Reply.io helps you automate and grow your email outreach. It also enables you to find new customers faster. It is meant to help you get more leads, find new customers, and grow your business faster. It’s used mainly by people who want to send automated emails and grow their business.
Reply.io has a robust reporting system to see how many people open, click, reply, or don’t open your emails. You can also see how many people don’t open your emails. In this way, you can make your emails more personalized, making your campaigns more successful. You can remove people from the queue based on what they do, which will help you get better results from your campaign.
- One can send four hundred emails each day, which is a good amount.
- It has a tool that helps you find prospects’ email addresses through LinkedIn.
- It can be linked to the most popular CRMs, making it easy to create campaigns.
- The prices of Reply.io’s plans are on the high end of industry standards.
- There isn’t a free plan for people who want to try out the software.
- For 1000 Contacts – $70
- For 3000 Contacts – $ 90
- For 30,000 Contacts – $120
GMass has an email software tool that you can use from your Gmail account. Many people use it to send out cold emails because of its powerful mail merge capabilities and other essential things. GMass is a great tool for single users, small businesses, sales reps, and anyone who wants to use Gmail for cold outreach.
- The process of setting up Gmail is straightforward.
- Email list options that help you better target your emails
- It has a lot of features that help people get their emails.
- Having a Gmail or Google Workspace account is the only way this tool works.
- If you use any other browser, the device won’t work. It only works with the Chrome web browser.
- It doesn’t have built-in connections with CRM software.
- Standard Plan with Basic features – $12.95/month.
- Premium Plan with advance user – $19.195/month per user.
- Team Plan with all features starts from $89/month for five users.
When your sales team works, they can use a single platform that makes their work more accessible and more likely to bring in money. It is one of the best email marketing tools for sales teams because it lets them send cold emails and make calls to other parts of the country.
Outreach also has an SMS integration feature that enables you to reach out to people. Outreach has many features, but it costs more than almost any other software in the same field.
- They have excellent customer service.
- Outreach has a lot of different ways for you to connect
- It is possible to make calls to countries worldwide from this phone.
- Bulk emails take a long time to send.
- It could be better if Gmail and Salesforce could work together better.
- It costs a lot and isn’t a good option.
They don’t say how much they charge, but you can ask for a price plan by contacting them through their website (they usually offer only annual programs and with minimum order size).
Also Know: Five SEO tools You Need to Start Using
It is one of the best and the most effective ways to generate leads for your company. You will succeed in your campaigns if you use the best email software to meet your needs and email automation tools.
It is possible to make your work easier, faster, and more accurate by using the software mentioned in this blog, which is listed below. You can assess your requirements and available resources to select the most appropriate tool for your company.