Gifting a present to someone you love is a sweet gesture for letting them know how much they mean to you. When it comes to birthdays or anniversary there is nothing better than a cake. Cakes are everyone’s favorite dessert to enjoy. In fact, nowadays any happy occasion is just incomplete without a cake. And it feels so good if that cake is sent or made by someone dear to you, it shows how much they care for us. Moreover, when it comes to gifts flowers too are a very good choice. They are attractive and suited for any occasion.
In fact, to make your cake more special you can make it yourself. Imagine how wonderful the other person will feel to have a cake that you specially made for them. This is the best way to make them feel special and what is better than a chocolate cake? Make one for your loved one and see how happy they will become. And if you don’t know how to make a chocolate cake here is one very easy chocolate cake recipe for you-
Ingredients For Chocolate Cake:
1 cup of cocoa powder
2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
2 cups of sugar
1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
¾ cups of vegetable oil
A ½ cup of sour cream
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
How to prepare Chocolate Cake?
- First, preheat your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then coat 2 9-inch cake pans using cooking spray, then with the help of parchment paper just line bottoms of your pan
- Take a bowl pour ½ cups of boiling water and cocoa powder whisk them together and set aside.
- Take another bowl and whisk sugar, salt, baking powder, flour, and baking soda until they are combined.
- Add the sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla; beat them on medium speed using a mixer until they are smooth.
- Now reduce the speed of your mixer to low and beat the cocoa mixture then mix them with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter in the 2 pans you prepared to spread it evenly, bake until 30 to 40 minutes, to check if it’s baked properly insert a toothpick and see if it comes out clean. Once your cake is baked let it cool for 10 minutes then turn the cake out and remove the parchment.
- Now slice them into nice pieces as desired.
This was the best simple chocolate cake recipe that you can try to make for your loved ones. However, what if you are away from them in a different city or country and can’t make a cake yourself for them or you can’t even be there with them on their special day. In these cases, the best you can do is order gifts and cake online for your loved one. There are various sites that take orders and provide midnight delivery of cakes and flowers. You can make your loved one happy and surprise them even if you are not present with them.