Are you unable to grow your beard? May your genes do not work in your favor, or perhaps you got injured, meaning it is hard to support facial hair. Did you know you can still enjoy having a beard even with all these downfalls? It would help if you considered getting a beard transplant.
The process of beard transplant has evolved to a point the hair looks natural; besides, it is your hair used for this procedure.
Other people with fine thin beard hair are not as pleasing on the look as the highly-dense beard hair. Worry no more. The beard transplant procedure will save you from all these situations.
The good thing about the procedure is that it is fast and simple for anyone who wants to have their beard hair full and thick enough.
Facial hair transplant is a standard procedure for men today. It gives them a good look, which makes men more handsome and enhances their self-esteem. This is because you will get more praise and attention from women, a value that every man of any age seeks.
See more: Know About Hormones Linked to hair Loss
Perhaps you have made up your mind you need a facial hair transplant. You need to know some vital things, including costs, benefits, and expected results.
Cost of Facial Hair Transplant
When it comes to this procedure, the more significant concern for any man is its operation cost. Price is a vital concern for any concerned man willing to undergo the procedure.
While at it, it is good to know that many factors influence the cost of this surgery. The price may vary from $ 5000 to $15000 depending on the factors.
The cost of this surgery is in the budget of the average person. The satisfaction, happiness, and pleasure after this surgery are everything. It cannot be compared with the price you pay for the service.
There are several beard transplant clinics, which means it is easy to get the best cosmetic surgeon. But it is vital to research the surgeon’s reputation surgeon as this is not a simple operation for any person.
Just because a friend has paid a lot to have this procedure should not make you think it is extra expensive. The cost of a facial hair transplant is different since it depends on many factors.
These could be several hair transplants, the technique required, treated section, experience, and surgeons reputation. However, it is always good to seek quality services. Here are some essential factors that affect the cost of facial transplants.
- Number of grafts needed
- The qualification of the surgeon
- Doctor’s experience
- Location of the clinic
- The reputation of the clinic
- Number of the required sessions
Benefits of beard hair transplant
There are many advantages associated with beard hair surgery. Here is an important reason you should opt for this procedure.
- No minor linear scarring
- Faster recovery period
- Hides facial scars-if you have scars on your face as a man getting this procedure done on you is right. It will hide those marks.
- No pain during the procedure- you will not experience any kind of physical pain during the procedure.
- You do not need a lengthy recovery period after undergoing this procedure.
- It is a permanent solution for men suffering from facial hair- If done correctly, your facial hair will appear with time. Otherwise, you can have the procedure repeated until your hair grows well.
- You can grow your beard naturally after the procedure, style it, and trim it as you want- after the procedure. Your hair will begin growing as normal hair does.
- The entire procedure takes a few hours, and you can go home after the process- you can take a break off work and get this procedure done to you. It is a simple procedure that takes a few hours, and you are done.
After some time, the planted hair graft will fall off, and from then, you will start seeing new hair growth in your beard area. This is the greatest of all news that any patient waits to get.
After like six months, you will notice the increase of your beard hair in terms of intensity. If the results are not as pleasing as you needed, you can go ahead and have a repeat of the operation.
Notably, beard transfer is a safe and comfortable procedure. However, it is associated with a few manageable side effects like bleeding, infections, swelling, redness, bruises, and many others.
Ensure to follow your doctor’s instructions so that you can surpass the side effects more safely. Minimize the risks of beard transplant by selecting a surgeon with experience. This is the only way to guarantee your best results.
Whatever the reason makes you opt to undergo a beard transplant is about feeling better about yourself. It enhances your self-esteem because it makes your masculinity get appreciated by the opposite gender in a larger mass. It is all for your good, and that is okay. But always ensure to consider all factors surrounding the facial hair transfer before you go through it.