Do you want to be a react js developer? But are confused about where to start. It is always the best idea that you should know the react js basics first and then you should start with the core.
This post begins with the architecture of React, followed by a JSX and many more react js basics. Let’s start and get you to react js basics clearly for your interview with questions and answers.
16 Basic Interview Questions and Answers for React JS Developer
What Is React JS?
The React community supplements the React library by offering a large collection of ready-made components for developing web applications in record time. On top of the React library, the React community provides advanced concepts such as state management, routing, and so on.
When you hire react js developer you can easily create applications with a good user interface and this helps you to reach the maximum audience. Furthermore, you can also consult and software development company for aid.
Versions of React JS Basics
React’s first version, 0.3.0, was released in May 2013, and the most recent version, 17.0.1, was released in October 2020. The major version includes breaking changes, whereas the minor version includes new features without interfering with existing functionality. When necessary, bug fixes are published. The Sematic Versioning (semver) idea is followed by React.
Also know: What Are The 5 Popular Use Cases of React Js?
What are the Features Of React JS?
The React library has the following important features:
- A solid foundation for architecture
- Adaptable architectural design
- A component-based library
- JSX-based architecture design
- Library of declarative user interfaces
What are the Benefits Of Using React JS?
Some of the benefits of using the React library are as follows:
- Simple to understand.
- Both current and historical apps are simple to learn.
- A more effective way of coding functionality.
- There are numerous ready-made components available.
- A sizable and vibrant community.
What are the Applications Of React JS?
The following are some popular websites that make use of the React library.
- Facebook is a popular social networking site.
- Instagram is a well-known photo-sharing app.
- Netflix is a popular media streaming service.
- Code Academy is a popular online training program.
- Reddit is a popular website for exchanging material.
Know: Top 10 Tools You Must Use for Debugging React Native Applications
Architecture Of React JS
Each user interface library often introduces a new template language to design the user interface and provides the option of implementing logic within the template or separately.
What Are React Elements?
What Is JSX?
What Is Meant The Component Of React?
The React Application’s Architecture
The React library is simply a UI library that does not impose any specific style for writing a large application. React js developers are able to use any design pattern they like.
Furthermore, React library also provides many concepts for writing better code, such as Higher Order components, Context, Render props, Refs, and so on. React Hook is a developing concept for managing state in large projects.
- One or more components are used to construct the root component.
- As a result, rather than inheriting one component from another, each component is built by assembling smaller components.
- The majority of the components are user interface elements.
- Third-party components for specialized purposes like routing, animation, state management, and so gets included in a React project.
What Are React JS Basics Components?
The cornerstone of a React application is a React component. A React component is a small user interface element on a webpage. The primary role of a React component is to render its user interface and update it whenever its internal state changes. In addition to rendering the user interface, it manages the events related to it. Finally, the React component includes the following functionalities:
- For the first time, the user interface renders.
- Event planning and execution.
- The user interface updates when the internal state changes.
The React component achieves these features by utilizing three concepts which are:
- Properties: Accept input from the component.
- Events: Allows the component to manage DOM events and user interaction.
- State: Allow the component to remain stateful. The UI of a stateful component updates in response to its state.
What Is ReactJS Styling?
- CSS stylesheet: CSS stylesheet using common CSS styles and className.
- CSS Modules: Modules for CSS styles that only used locally.
- Styled component: Styled components are component-level styles.
- Sass stylesheet: Sass stylesheets enable the use of Sass-based CSS styles by converting them to normal CSS at build time.
- Post-processing stylesheet: Post-processing stylesheets support converting the styles to standard CSS during the build process.
Read more: Why do CSS @imports harm performance?
What Are Properties In ReactJS (props)?
Using properties, React developers may create dynamic and complex components. Every component can have attributes similar to HTML attributes, and the value of each attribute is accessed within the component via properties.
React properties accept attribute values of various types. These are their names:
What is ReactJS Event Handling?
Event handling is a critical component of every online application. It allows the user to engage with the application. React supports all events available in a web application. React event processing is, with a few exceptions, fairly similar to DOM events.
What Is State Management In ReactJS?
Any dynamic software must include some form of state management. For maintaining the state in a React component, React provides a simple and extensible API.
What Is The Meaning Of State?
The value of a dynamic property of a React component at a certain instance represents the state. Also, React components each have their own dynamic data store. Specify the component’s member variable when the component’s state changes, it re-renders itself by invoking the render() method with the new state.
In conclusion, the above are the react js basics that you should know as a developer. React js basics are important as when you are interviewing for the post of react js developer then these react js basics are the first that software development companies ask for.
Hire react js developer from a recognized software development company to avoid glitches. These react js consulting companies have experienced and expert react js developers and they know what is best for your application and business.
Leave a comment