The market for mobile applications has already turned immensely enriched in the last decade, and it is likely to get better and better in the future. Any person or business entity attracted to the mobile app industry primarily thinks of the end-users’ convenience and satisfaction.
According to a study by Statista, by 2021, over 5 million applications can be developed and would be available in Google and Apple stores. It also showed that the consumption of global mobile data would increase by 3% in 2021, with respect to the data of 2018.
Know more: What are the top 5 tools in DevOps
In reality, mobile app developers have to face a lot of problems while developing an app. There can be problems related to the OS or UX design and hardware compatibility.
To avoid these problems, professionals of the best mobile application development companies use some excellent tools. Here, the 11 best tools related to mobile application development are discussed along with their features.
Best Mobile Application Development Tools
The Ionic tools can be the best for designing hybrid apps. Several Ionic systems allow the app developer to make the UI and UX more interactive. All the tool systems of Ionic are compatible with technologies like CSS, HTML5, and SASS.
Storing code base while developing a program can also be done quickly by the Ionic tools. You can also execute app shipping efficiently with the help of Ionic tools.
Features of Ionic:
- Ionic tools allow developers to access cross-platform tools, making it easier to design hybrid apps.
- The Ionic tools can allow users to add up integrations while the development process takes place.
- Users can add various designs and animations to the apps while taking the support of the Ionic tools. It also enhances the performance of the app prominently.
Most native mobile apps created globally take the support of the Xamarin tool. Most developers prefer this app because it enables the native app to be flexible according to its needs.
It is related to the vibrant.NET ecosystem, and a developer can get information from thousands of app developers around the world. You can use the Xamarin tool to develop apps for NET, macOS, iOS, Android, etc.
Features of Xamarin
- The Xamarin tool is open-sourced and is easily accessible.
- Developers can use a single codebase to create an app for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
- Xamarin features application indexing and deep linking procedures.
3. Mobile Angular UI
As an app development tool, Mobile Angular UI enables you to build HTML5 apps with ease. As a developer, you can expect the apps to be gadget-responsive and user-friendly at the same time.
See more: NodeJS Development in 2020-2021: Key Trends to Watch Out
If you have a web application on your desktop, Mobile Angular UI can support you to change into a mobile application more quickly.
Features of Mobile Angular UI
- The latest Bootstrap 3 is attached with the Mobile Angular UI tool.
- This tool supports the designers to check the speed of the new app being formed.
- All apps made with the help of Mobile Angular UI will be responsive.
4. Adobe PhoneGap
Like many other tools, the Adobe PhotoGap can ensure that any app that is made with its support will be more responsive than others.
Features of Adobe PhotoGap
- The presence of an open-sourced distribution of the Cardova system makes this tool unique.
- Compatible with web technologies made on desktops.
- Applicable for usages with various plugin libraries, builds, and party tools.
- Less time-consuming for app developers.
Read more: What is web design Language and Why You Need Them?
The native performance is remarkable, and you will rarely face any problem to write codes of an app and run commands with the support of NativeScript. Like many other tools, NativeScript allows the developer to make multiple types of applications with a specific codebase.
Features of NativeScript
- Developers get full exposure to the APIs related to iOS and Android.
- Open-sourced tool that is free to access and having commendable upkeep.
- There is no need for Web views while you use the tool to run excellently with its native UI.
- NativeScript can be the best tool for beginners as they can access the usage curve.
Features of KendoUI
- The KendoUI tool allows the developer to create a customisable app for any platform.
- As per the KendoUI language, it is easier to learn and apply in app development.
- The UI features present in the KendoUI reduces the potential risks for the developers.
- With KendoUI, developers can expect to execute the data binding process efficiently.
7. Sencha Ext JS
Features of Sencha Ext JS
- Sencha Ext JS has over 140 pre-built library components, and the designers can access them during the creation of new applications.
- While developing an app, Sencha Ext JS can allow the developers to include touch events and animations.
- The configuration system of the Sencha Ext JS is rationalised.
8. Appcelerator – Mobile Application Development Tools
The name Appcelerator is quite symbolic, and it denotes how this tool can ensure an app to accelerate. Like many other tools in this list, Appcelerator can be used to make native apps for smartphones.
You will only need to write a few lines of code for humankind’s complicated application features. All apps made with the support of Appcelerator can run on Android and iOS platforms. Moreover, as a developer, you can use this tool on systems that have HTML5, Android, and iOS-enabled in them.
More info: Benefits to Hire CakePHP Development Company for Web Projects
Features of Appcelerator
- All apps made with the support of Appcelerator can have the power to analyse data.
- The level of deployment for the app made with the help of Appcelerator is global, and it can be made in multiple regions.
- Every feature can ensure a boost in the speed of app development.
9. React Native
Learn more: What Are The 5 Popular Use Cases of React Js?
Features of React Native
- React Native features outstanding cross-platform app creation.
- The tool is quite beginner-friendly.
- The UI created by the React Native tool makes the apps more responsive, and they end up being user-friendly.
- All end-users can expect high-end performance from the apps.
If you are in a time crunch and still have to design an application for the client, the best tool for you may be Corona. It is a tool that mainly adds responsiveness to the game apps and the normal ones.
Features of Corona
- It is a cross-platform tool use for the overall development of the app.
- The app is made on the OpenAL platform that comes in the industry standard.
Like most tools in this list, FireBase can ease the process of app development for the developers. It is a tool that is powered by Google, and it can be used to make apps that can run on both Android and iOS setups.
Features of FireBase
- The FireBase tool helps the developers to avoid all drawbacks of app development.
- The tool features many extensions that can be worthy of making a high-end app.
The tools for mobile app development depend entirely on the developer for what he chooses according to comfort. If you are into mobile app development, make sure to learn the process of using the tools and get the most out of each one. This can help you to give the right app to your client.
Leave a comment