- Customer Match
- Custom affinity audiences
- Similar audiences
- Google’s in-market audiences
Asked: November 30, 20212021-11-30T18:19:19+00:00 2021-11-30T18:19:19+00:00In: Digital Marketing
What can you use to connect with people based on their purchase intent?
AdWords fundamentalAdWords fundamental ExamAdWords fundamental Exam Questionsadwords google certificationgoogle ads certificationGoogle AdWordsgoogle adwords certificationgoogle certificategoogle displaygoogle display examGoogle Display Networkgoogle video advertising examTrueView Video adYouTubeYouTube ads
- The standard companion banner size for TrueView in-stream ads on YouTube is:
- If ad is not appearing in the Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool then Run a keyword diagnosis
- Exact Match Impression Share metrics Calculates
- Definition of Reach – Google Ads
- Compatible feature with Conversion Optimizer
- Adwords Editor Benefit: Multiple users can share archives and proposals for an account
- Google Ads Campaign Experiments allow you to test changes to account for a portion of the auctions
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is linked to Campaign Manager, which product sets the timezone?
- What occurs when auto-tagging is enabled?
- What function do ValueTrack parameters perform?
Leave an answer
You must login to add an answer.
Need An Account, Sign Up Here
The correct answer for the above question is:
Here you can read the explanation