As the market space of Apple is rapidly expanding worldwide, certain features of iOS are becoming the common means of communication among the iOS users. At the same time, many people lack the knowledge for connecting the iMessage feature to the Windows system, even if it is necessary.
Here, you will get an idea about iMessaging and its conveniences, along with the details of integrating it with the recent Windows OS also.
What is iMessage?
iMessage is a ‘to-go message’ app that is designed for Apple users. It is commonly used on iOS gadgets, iPhones, iPads and MacBooks. The key convenience you get with the iMessage application is its user-friendliness and end-to-end encryption.
This app also lets the users send messages to people using other OS gadgets but they are generally unencrypted. Although the iOS messaging app is compatible with iOS devices only, you can install it on your Windows PC with a little help here. However, your PC should run Windows 7/8/10 OS versions.
Top Features of iMessage
- iMessage on PC gives you a chance to enjoy a better interface
- iMessage is easily downloadable in the Windows systems
- It runs faster on the PC as compared to any other devices
- Provides an outstanding environment for both personal and group chat
- The structure of PC enables the users to type messages faster
Ways to install the iMessage app on Windows PCs
Generally, there are three ways to install iMessage on your PCs. All details about the procedures are given here:
Process 1: Enabling iMessage with iPadian
iPadian application will help you with the installation of iMessage on Windows PC. However, you need to check if the OS version is minimum 7 or later.
The iPadian app helps your Windows PC to get a structure like an iPad. You can observe the change in the system’s interface once the iPadian application is activated. After the interface changes, you can install the iMessage system.
Here is the process to download iMessage with iPadian:
- Downloading the emulator: The emulator for iMessage is free and you can download it directly from ipadian2.com.
- Launching: After downloading the emulator, you have to run the launching process. Once the launching process is done, open the iPadian emulator on your PC.
- Searching for iMessage: The iPadian emulator comes with a search box where you have to search for ‘iMessage’.
- Downloading: Install the iMessage application when you get it on the emulator. All you need to do after downloading the iMessage is simply install it. Upon successful installation, you will need an internet connection to run iMessage on your PC.
Process 2: Enabling iMessage app with Chrome Remote Desktop (without jailbreak)
Chrome Remote Desktop can help you install the iMessage app on your Windows OS versions of 10//8/7 PC without jailbreak. This is a more transparent process. However, you will need a Mac system as a host to operate the remote Chrome.
Learn more: How To Install iOS 13 Checkra1n jailbreak?
Here is the stepwise guide:
- Download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop: Both Windows as well as MacOS systems need to have an actively running Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Launch: You can install the iMessage application easily on the Windows system. When you launch the app, try following the instructions that flash on the screen.
- Installation: Installation is the last step of this entire process for which you have to fully follow the instructions that flash on both your Mac as well as Windows screens.
As a user, you should be aware of the technical limitations of installing iMessage on your Windows system. Firstly, it is a complicated process compared to the iPadian method. Secondly, you might not get a proper Mac machine for hosting instantly.
Process 3: Enable iMessage on Windows OS PC with Jailbreak
When it comes to the installation of iMessage on Windows OS, hardly anyone would take the most complicated road. However, the professionals install the app followed by a jailbreak.
This is the most complicated process and you have to run a complete Jailbreak procedure. This helps you gain access to the root of both Mac and Windows OS.
Know more: What is jailbreaking and Rooting?
Device jailbreaking is a tricky process which you should avoid if you don’t have any prior technical knowledge. However, take the following steps if you have already executed the Jailbreak.
- Download the Cydia Application: Downloading this application helps you jailbreak various systems. So, you should install the app primarily before starting any process.
- Search for Remote Message Application: The Remote Message Application is required for the execution of the further process. So, you should search for it on the Cydia app.
- Install the Remote Message Application: Download the application on your Windows PC once you get it to proceed further to the next levels.
- Make the remote connection: Activating the application will lead you to an activation platform where you have to enable the remote connection.
The remote connection requires your username, along with the password.
- Installing iMessage: iMessage installation becomes easier once the remote connection is active as it helps in the jailbreak. You have to enter the username and password, as well as the IP address of your Windows PC.
Although smart gadgets from Apple are rapidly gaining popularity among all levels of global users, most of them rely on Windows OS when it comes to PCs. If installed properly, Apple allows the iMessage app to run on PC Windows OS systems.
These three techniques are used by most people and they are considered the safest ways to activate iMessage on PCs. However, being a non-technical person, you can choose the process where iPadian supports the installation. It is surely the easiest process of the three.
Also Read: How To Download And install Vidmate App?
In case you get a MacOS system along with a Windows counterpart, try taking the support from the Remote Desktop. However, if you don’t have knowledge in the technical field but have a PC from both the OSs, this approach can help you complete the necessary work in minimum time.
On the other hand, if you possess sound technical knowledge about jailbreak, you can take the third approach of installing iMessage to a Windows machine. The best traits of iMessage are that it is free and totally secure from any type of data leakage.