Why you need an animated marketing video for your product or service? The answer is simple as animated marketing videos particularly product demo videos can significantly boost the company’s sales and ROI. One can say that approximately company’s product sales can be enhanced up to 80% if an animated marketing video or product demo video is added to the landing page of the company website.
Animated marketing video technique is need of the day for the promotion of your product among your target audience most easily and effectively. It is one of the most useful and money-making digital marketing & business tools for the best user engagement and to explain your product through interactive animations.
Animated marketing videos can explain everything about your product particularly if it is a product demo video. Therefore, animated marketing videos including product demo videos can build trust in the customers and can entail a significant increase in the ROI.
Most users around the world are now using smart mobile phones with which are the best handy device to view marketing videos anywhere and anytime in the most convenient way. People love to watch videos on their handy mobile phones when it comes to different social media tools and apps like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, etc. However, for making your animated marketing video interesting, engaging and productive, you must first have to do brainstorming.
Let’s discuss how to brainstorm your animated marketing video for making it the most effective business and marketing tool for your particular product. However, we need first to understand briefly why you need brainstorming?
Why you need Brainstorming?
Brainstorming is a process where people meet in a group and throw ideas impulsively without having any inhibits in minds for a particular topic, interest, or problem-solving. The more ideas you generate freely without any bounding limits and criticism, the more are the chances that you get the best out of it.
Therefore, brainstorming provides the opportunity to note down and discuss & manipulate all the generated ideas and then take out the best from it for the desired objective and results.
How to Brainstorm Your Animated Video for Marketing?
To brainstorm your animated marketing video, you need to keep in mind some key requirements. Some of the most important aspects will be discussed herein brief as follows:
1. Outline about the basic concepts and outcome
You need to first conceptualize and consider the basic questions before going to have brainstorming of your marketing video. Following are the key questions:
- What are the product’s nature and its target audience?
- What is the story of your marketing video?
- How do you want to present the video?
- Who are major competitors in the market?
Once you have considered the above-listed basic questions and requirements about your animated marketing video, then you can proceed with brainstorming.
2. Split the Brainstorming into different segments/areas
It would be much better and easier if you split the barnstorming session of your animated marketing video into the following main areas as under:
- Type of Video: You can brainstorm the type of animated video. Is it 2D or 3D with or without a presenter? Is it a product explanation video or product demo video or brand promotion video? What about the video script? So, it this very important to decide on the type of video considering various aspects and factors that can influence your video making. Who would be the best narrator or presenter of your video? Do you need to add a famous character or celebrity for your animated marketing video?
- The platform of Video: You can brainstorm about using which platform would best suit your video. For example, do you need to upload on the company website or you will be going to use other social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Call-to-Action: You can brainstorm about what Call-to-Action (CTA) you would like to implement for your animated marketing video. Do you need to provide the link for downloading your video or you need to get them sign-up for registration for receiving a newsletter or seeking email addresses for future business relations and communicating updates about your company and product or service?
3. Choose Correct Participants for Brainstorming
You need to be very precise while selecting and inviting participants for a brainstorming session in a group in the same room or location. Try to ensure that participants are not in large numbers.
See more: Using animation For Content Marketing
Keep the number as minimum as possible from the related fields and professions who can significantly impact the production of animated marketing videos through their thoughts and creative ideas.
The best number inviting such people for brainstorming in a room can be three (3) to five (5) persons; however, this will certainly depend on the business owner’s preferences and requirements. In any case, the number of participants should not exceed eight (8).
4. Prior Information to Participants
Before conducting the formal brainstorming session in a meeting room; it would be much better if you tell the basic needs and questions to the participants as stated above under serial number 1 so that each participant while attending the session must know in advance what is the main purpose of the brainstorming.
As soon as you told the percipients about your brainstorming session they started right after that in making thoughts and ideas. So, it is best to tell a bit earlier the participant of the required brainstorming session, preferably 1 or 2 days earlier.
5. Do not stick to the first idea or thought
Usually, the first idea and thought can be common the same can be thought by your competitors and other companies as well, so do not stick on the first idea and thought as it will eliminate the opportunity for the best outcome.
Every individual should continue the brainstorming so that great ideas can come up for a better final idea and proceed accordingly.
6. Do Video Recording of Your Barnstorming Session
It would be much better if you record your brainstorming session and make replay whenever needed to find the right points and ideas discusses during the session.
Using video recording and replaying of your brainstorming session can generate any new or additional idea which can be beneficial for your animated marketing video.
Animated marketing videos are a cost-effective marketing tool, for which you need to pay serious attention to their type, platform, CTAs, and scriptwriting for narrating your key concept & business idea.
However, this can never be achieved without useful brainstorming to get the best creative thoughts out of many. Hence, making brainstorming considering the facts a stated-above is essentially required for today’s businesses according to the nature of the product and target audience.