It would not be wrong to say that social media has become an integral part of its users. Not just users, a large number of brands are also leveraging various social media platforms to promote their products and services.
Social media marketing has exploded in popularity due to the amazing results received by brands. The massive follower base of social media platforms has compelled all brands, no matter how big or small, to actively leverage platforms for their marketing efforts.
Out of all the social media platforms, Instagram has been one of the fastest growing and highly used. With a user base of over 1 billion active users, this platform has garnered immense attention from its users mainly due to its vibrant presence.
Being majorly dominated by stunning visuals, Instagram users openly discuss and talk about their recommendations and experiences with various brands.
If you are a brand and your customers are enjoying your products and tagging you in their Instagram posts, then you surely must leverage this content by displaying it on various mediums including TV.
In this blog, we shall be telling you about the best ways to integrate your Instagram feeds on TV.
Let’s get started!
Integrate Instagram Feeds On TV Using Taggbox Display
Taggbox Display is a comprehensive social media aggregation and User-Generated Content platform that allows you to collect, curate, and display content on various platforms.
The users can aggregate content from over 15+ social media platforms including Instagram.
The users have an option to select a particular source while collecting the content. Hashtags, mentions, usernames, etc are a few sources from which you can collect content. The platform is easy to use and requires no prior coding experience or technical expertise.
Taggbox Display offers an array of additional features to make the Instagram wall more impactful and visually appealing.
The users can customize the feeds by selecting from a variety of templates, fonts, colors, styling options, etc. Additionally, the content of the Instagram feed can be monitored and amended to ensure that it is of topmost quality.
Furthermore, the users can keep track of the performance of the Instagram feed and get crucial information by getting details like engagement, clicks, likes, etc.
If at all the users come across an issue while using the platform, the ever-active back support team of the platform assists the users with their queries as and when required.
Follow the steps mentioned below to understand the steps to cast Instagram feeds on TV using Taggbox Display.
- Create an account for FREE with Taggbox Display or log into your existing account
- Once you are redirected to the Taggbox Display dashboard, Choose the My Wall option
- Click on Add new wall option
- Choose Instagram as the content aggregation source from the pop-up menu
- Next, you would need to select your aggregation source. You can select from a variety of options like handle, hashtag, mentions, stories, etc.
- Once you are done with customizing the Instagram wall as per your needs and preferences, you need to click on the Display option
- After clicking on the option, you will be able to see options like Projector/TV, Digital Signage, Virtual Events. You need to choose the TV option
- Next, you can select from the options to display feeds on TV. Select from the options like Chromecast, Firestick, etc.
- Voila! You would have successfully displayed the Instagram wall on your TV
Display Instagram Feed On TV Using An Android Device
- Simply Go to the Settings option of your Android device
- Click on the Bluetooth and Device Connection options
- Click on the Cast option
- Select the TV option where you wish to cast the Instagram feeds
- To start, click on the Start now button
- And you are done! Enjoy the live streaming of your Instagram feeds on your TV
Cast Instagram Feed On TV Using A PC
- On your PC, go to the Chrome browser
- On the right side of the browser, click on the three dots
- Click on the Cast option
- Select your TV/Device
- Done! Once you visit your Instagram on your PC, you will be able to see the photo/videos on your TV as well
Simple, wasn’t it?
We have reached the end of the blog and you are now aware of the most efficient ways to display your Instagram feeds on TV.
Displaying Instagram feeds on TV can provide brands a golden opportunity to target their audience more effectively. Instagram feeds can be placed strategically for outdoor advertising, in public gatherings, outside retail stores, etc to display the amazing experiences of your existing customers with your brand.
Ultimately, it is about displaying social proof of your brand since your potential customers would trust your existing customers much more than the content posted by your brand itself.
Now that you are well aware of the significance of integrating Instagram feeds on TV and the most effective way to do so, we see no reason as to why you must delay it any further, do you?