BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration) is an increasingly popular graduate course that lasts three years and is offered by multiple universities in India. Those who do apply for this course have better chances of getting jobs in the management sector in the future, which is why many opt for it. Below are some of the best BBA colleges in India:
Best BBA Colleges In India
1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)- Indore
IIM Indore is one of the top six IIM universities offering a BBA program along with an MBA program. This program is the first of its kind in India, and the fourth and fifth year are recognised by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), London. It’s a five-year program that targets students who have just graduated from grade 12.
Apart from academics, students at this institute are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular activities to gain management and entrepreneurial qualities and skills.
2. Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies(SSCBS) is a university associated with Delhi University. It is one of the best universities with a reasonable and minimal fee. SSCBS has a reputation for academic excellence and has been a pioneer in the field of management education.
This university had one of the first undergraduate programs under Delhi University and is now of the leading management schools.
3. Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University
Keshav Mahavidyalaya is also associated with Delhi University. It is funded by the government of Delhi, and therefore also has a low fee structure. BBA is one of the flagship programs offered at this university, along with BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies).
To get admission here, you need to have scored at least 60% in class 12, fill up the application form and appear for the necessary entrance exam in Delhi.
Read more: Best Universities to Study Law in Ireland
4. Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, NMIMS University, Mumbai
Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (ASMSOC) offers a three year BBA program for graduates, as well as an integrated BBA and MNS program. Students have the option of leaving after completing the three year BBA program. The curriculum allows students to choose between a specialisation in marketing or one in finance.
The integrated program is split into two parts, with students having the option to leave after the three BBA years are complete. 120 best students will have the opportunity to apply for the MNS program, and can also choose to study abroad for a term.
5. Christ University, Bangalore
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a university in Bangalore that offers its BBA programs at its School of Business Studies and Social Sciences. It is an excellent university that offers high-quality education and helps its students gain the knowledge and expertise required to get good working employment opportunities.
To get admission here, candidates need to appear for the entrance exam with all the correct documents.
Other universities that offer a good BBA course include Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak, HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai University, Jai Hind College, Mumbai University, Mithibhai College, Mumbai University, Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune and St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
BBA Colleges in India- Points To Note
- The admission process for these colleges and universities usually begins in April.
- The admission test is not too difficult, therefore making admissions easy.
- The course is offered to students after the 12th grade, which helps them form a plan after junior college.
- The fees are usually lower than an MBA course.
- The course is offered by autonomous or university-affiliated colleges.
- It is an undergraduate program. The degree is a Bachelor’s degree- not a diploma.
- If you are lucky enough to get admission in one of the top colleges, your placement opportunities are much higher.