PDF is a very trendy file format for storing documents. Some companies and organizations have mandated the use of PDFs only for compiling staff CVs or filing out leave forms. Instead of various other online OS, you can use a PDF reader on any system and device. Whether your system uses Linux, MS, or Mac, PDF can be still viewed or edited using any of the OS. In this article, I’m sharing the best 85+ PDF submission sites list in 2022 to improve your website SEO.
What is PDF?
The PDF is an abbreviated version of the Portable Document Format. It was created by Adobe. A PDF can run on any operating system to view the document or file.
Adobe introduced PDF in 1992. A PDF is a very easy download. Today, it is being used by people all across the world. Magazines, publicity materials, press releases, brochures, and blogs can be included in the PDF documents.
The graphic designs, photographs, images of all kinds, and charts-maps can also be included in the PDF documents.
What is PDF Submission?
This is an off-page SEO method or system to facilitate backlinking enabling the submission of the PDF to different sites to gain the maximum visibility or higher rank in the search engine for your website.
The best ways you should follow to submit your PDF to a submission site are:
- Create engaging content and include it in your PDF.
- You should prefer to do it in MS Word. Your content should be such that it has some important keywords which can be accessed by a large number of readers.
- It would be better if you hyperlink the sub-headings, taglines, and keywords to generate higher traffic.
- Giving different or separate sub-headings can help your PDF document draw larger attention. Such sub-heading should match the topic or issues your content is dealing with.
- Upload your PDF document to a large number of websites to generate organic growth in viewing.
What Are The Key Benefits of PDF Submissions?
The PDF submission is helpful in several ways. One of the benefits you can reap through PDF Submission is to get digital visibility all across the world. If you give several links to your website, you can expect to gain more benefits.
Learn more: How can I Convert EML to PDF in batch?
Following are the main benefits of PDF Submissions:
- It enables the visibility of your portal and website to a large number of people across the world. The popularity of your website can also be enhanced by such submissions.
- Higher page ranking can be done through PDF submissions. Through the means of larger downloads of your PDF Document, the page ranking can be pushed up automatically.
- PDF Submission can improve SERP. The number of viewers can increase in this way.
Do’s and Don’ts When Submitting to PDF sites
Submission to PDF sites should be followed by a set of Don’ts and Do’s by you.
If you follow these instructions, your PDF Document can certainly expect to generate more viewers and get a good ranking. But if you don’t follow these rules, your PDF is liable to be rejected by the site without assigning any reason thereof.
- Don’t take it for granted that the correct software has been installed by the users of the system to view or read the documents.
- You should know that the formatting may not remain constant/ the same on different devices.
- Don’t just rule out thousands of mobile users who might be reading your document.
- Don’t encourage visitors to your document to download it.
- Always give a choice to view in the browser to the visitors of your document.
- You should retain formatting.
- You should simplify the document to allow visitors to access it without any hassle. Make sure your PDF file can be viewed easily by visitors using the PDF Reader.
How should I create PDF Submission sites?
You can create the PDF submission site easily. Such sites can help you in link building also. On such sites, you can make a digital submission to build up your brand, manage your reputation and spread your aura among the readers of such sites.
Read more: How to convert OST to PDF format?
You can create the PDF Submission sites in the following manner:
Create your PDF
- Step 1: The best way is to compile or write your document in MS Word like you normally do.
- Step 2: Convert the MS Word Document into a PDF using any free online converter.
- Step 3: Upload the MS Word file on the PDF converter site and wait for a few minutes.
- Step 4: When the file gets fully converted, you can download it to your system in PDF format.
List out PDF submission or sharing sites
You must have a list of PDF submission sites ready before you go on to share your PDF with them for SEO purposes. If you haven’t created any list yet, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered in this article. Please read the article from start to end, and you will find several PDF submission sites.
Choose Free and paid PDF Submission sites for Submission
You can select which one you want. You must keep in mind that both the sites can be useful for you. It may be noted that free PDF Submission sites attract more viewers as they don’t have to pay anything for it.
The paid PDF Submission sites are usually for professional people. All files posted on these sites are in PDF format. A smaller section of specialists like doctors and lawyers, Chartered accountants, researchers, academicians, and others always prefer paid submission sites.
Submitting the PDF
Depending upon your final selection, once you successfully upload your PDF to any of the relevant PDF submission sites, you can wait for a couple of minutes to get a confirmation or congratulatory message about the same.
Once you get the message on your PC screen, it means your submission was successful.
How to submit a PDF document on PDF Sharing Websites?
The submission of PDFs on PDF sharing websites is done systematically. You can do this by opening the websites and creating an account.
After having done that, you may upload PDF files and select the concerned (PDF) file you want to share.
The following are the common ways you can share your PDF files with others:
- PDFfiller: Files can be shared on this online document management facility. This is very simple to operate.
- DocDroid: Sharing of documents can be done by you through this online system. Uploading of documents or files can be done in any format.
- Google Drive: You can share files and folders by storing them on Google Drive.
- Wetransfer: This is gaining popularity as a convenient way of transferring files.
Find Other SEO Backlinks:
Top 85+ PDF Submission Websites List in 2022
|S no||PDF Sites List||DA|
FAQs on PDF Submission Websites
You should always prefer to submit documents in PDF format as they cannot be changed, altered or modified by others. In all cases of attempted alteration or modification by others, an electronic footprint would be left.
This can help to trace the origin of such attempts to change a document. You can play safe by uploading documents in PDF format. The uploading in PDF is very much secured and safe. This is the primary reason why you should go for it.
Following are the main reasons why you should document submission in PDF format:
1. This is totally secured as alterations or changes cannot be made by others.
2. Formatting can be preserved without any hassles.
3. File size can be reduced.
This is an off-page SEO system. For backlinking, this is getting popularized. The PDF submission in SEO is useful for you as you can submit your PDF document to a large number of sites.
This will enable your document to get large visibility. Even your document may also get a higher ranking in the search engine.
The PDF Submission in SEO involves the submission of the PDF file which may contain photographs, icons, maps, or charts to an entity which can be a publisher or similar facility for review or maybe for publication.
The PDF Submission can be done to a large number of sites that can be selected by you according to the nature of your document or file.
Usually, the PDF Submission sites are good. Such sites may be useful according to the content of your PDF. Primarily, the nature of the site depends on the nature of the content or material of your PDF.
If your matter relates to sport, it should be submitted to a sports site. If it relates to business, you should submit it to various business sites running currently.
There, however, are some irrelevant sites too. You should avoid such sites for PDF Submission.
It is important for you to note that a large number of PDF Documents are research papers on a variety of subjects. The researchers often search for them. Some good sites deal with research papers and academic issues.
If your topic matches such research, your site may prove to be very useful (therefore good) to a large number of people.
Yes, of course. It can increase traffic to your concerned site. Being an off-page SEO system, PDF postings certainly can increase the traffic and more viewing.
An important point that you should note is that you can get the backlinks for your site by the PDF postings.
Such postings can help you in the following ways:
1. Facilitation of Keyword Research: if you add or use important keywords, you can get higher traffic and good search engine optimization.
2. Social Media Facilitation: this is an important point you should note. Engaging content can facilitate PDF optimization.
3. Helps in Influencer Outreach.
4. Powerful Industry Tool: if the PDF content is about a particular industry (i.e. steel, coal, aviation, shipping etc.,), you can expect very good traffic as persons concerned with these industries will tend to follow your site.
5. Facilitation of Press Releases Submission: this is a major benefit you can reap from the PDF posting. Such postings will draw the attention of readers and press releases can be enabled to get larger or higher outreach.
Yes, they are still working as of 2022. There exist a large number of free PDF Submission sites all across the world. Most of them are very good tools for SEO optimization or to enhance the brand credibility of your site.
Such sites also allow the submission of PDF documents in almost all formats. Usually, such formats can be word (*.doc) venerable PDF (*.pdf) and Open Office Word (*.odt) formats.
You should also know that there are some PDF Submission sites that deal with niche or specialized areas. The niche area of PDF Documents is not for everybody. As a result, you can get a very good result in terms of publicity through larger downloads and viewing if the subject matter of your document is directly belonging to a niche area.
Those interested in those specialized areas always search subject-specific websites. You can get the benefit of it if your PDF document is related to a particular subject, topic or issue which can be anything: art, literature, science, culture or engineering.
PDF Sharing is considered Black Hat SEO by Google. This is more so as the factor of marketing or market presence through SEO is directly linked to the PDF Submission.
However, the PDF Submission is still done to a large number of sites despite a general feeling that this is a form of Black Hat SEO.
The issue of PDF sharing being considered as a way of Black Hat SEO emanates out of the issue that people can constantly generate various PDFs and continue to submit them on various sites for link-generation purposes.
It must be noted here backlinks on PDFs are clickable! And when people submit similar content again and again on various sites—it reflects their spammy behaviour. That’s why PDF submission is still viewed with suspicion by Google and other search engines.
That’s why Google considers it as another mode of Black Hat SEO which exists for the sole purpose of backlinking. If you are responsibly using this facility, you need not worry.
The PDF Submission sites are worth SEO. There cannot be any doubt about it. That is why you do it. It can help you in getting the backlinks to increase the traffic to your site.
The importance of PDF Submission Sites in SEO can be understood by the fact that it speeds up indexing by Google, enhance the flexibility of the site and upload to a large number of sites.
This can prove to be one of the most powerful ways of backlinking if the content is engaging and the matter contained in the PDF document is useful to the people. You should know that the PDF Submission sites are valuable in the sense that organic traffic can be made through them.
You can expect:
1. Large viewing
2. Higher ranking
3. Powerful backlinking
4. Robust SEOs
5. Good response from the viewers
Due to these reasons, the PDF Submission Sites are always useful to you. Your site can even emerge as one of the most popular ones in a short time on being put on a PDF Submission site.
The PDF submission sites in 2022 offer a large number of ways to submit files, documents, and other related matters. The system now stands very much simplified. As a result, you can reap a large number of benefits from it.
The PDF submission is helpful as you can share your documents among a large number of people and also use it as an interactive platform. This interaction can be done by seeking their opinion on a particular issue you have uploaded or included in your PDF document.
The readers can give their opinions, and seek your opinions on the issues given in the file and the readers can also send the link of your sites to their friends and followers on social media.